Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Town Full Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
1. Roger-doger - I'll follow up on that one once I double-check any permissions setups we did that might get mucked up.

2. Ah heck, we can't just restore the chunks, can we? Remembering now >.<. The original intention was to salvage build materials and just wipe the chunks back to their original state and start building right from scratch, saving the stuff with really nice exteriors that folks helped with by paying for WEs twice or maybe backing up to another world or something. (Like the incredible bathhouse you set up.)
Am now realizing that I don't think we can do chunk restores on the world.. and HE wouldn't go that far back. Hmm.
It's possible that HE goes back that far but making it look consistent with the current buildings, it would be much easier to terraform it with WE (Unlike the by-hand terraforming I already did :p) and voxel and move buildings accordingly. I mean- if it's not being reclaimed I'd go all out and, though any diamond/iron/gold blocks would be removed as well as any chests and of course some buildings would be semi-wrecked, being in a desert would mean most of the buildings would stay in decent condition.

Um, but if being reclaimed, I'd only add sand hills around the area, not within the town

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Town name: Abu
Town Owner: Glados__
Town removed: Just now
Destroy due date: 6th September

Town name: Zuk'thar
Town Owner: Kyle1322
Destroy due date: 6th September

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
If anyone needs an excuse for your town being destroyed I have a group bandits that only exist in lore with a reputation for raiding towns (see queens port, scourge)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Town name: Gold (Golden Bay
Town Owner: Antilogy
Destroy due date: 8th September (Although already destroyed but oh well)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Why is Eriden being deleted
House Mithtanil has ended. Although a fun run, the team has decided that the Mithtanil crew isn't cut out for Noble stuff. The Values and ideals of the House are still upheld in Thiil, nonetheless.

*Salutes sinking ship*
You can see a bit of an explanation in the House Mithtanil thread. But Icefire and I run the town of Thiil, as well as attempts to start Eriden. When Ice took a break and I put Aracena Mithtanil on the Shelf of Inactivity, Thiil suffered. He's back and I'm bringing Cena back to help and we really want to focus on Thiil. We can't split attention and try to do Eriden at the same time, especially since we discussed that trying to build a kingdom one new region at a time wasn't really fitting with our characters.

It was a pretty region. Many thanks to @Sankera for the time and effort he put into building it. Thanks to @Baron for the wonderful help and beautiful docks that he did. I bow my head to @samsam223 for letting us use his building designs and take inspiration from one of his styles. And especially thanks to everyone who supported the project. But in the end, neither @IceandFire nor I want to see prestigious and well-established Thiil suffer at the cost of an upstart that may never see RP.

:)

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Hey, I would like to refund Grafjell...........................................Just kidding, I'm pretty sure that would kill me.
@solus

Status
Not open for further replies.