Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unbanned please =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan ashmore

Hollows Explorer
Please can i be unbanned or atleast have a temporary ban, but i just want to go back on hollow world and play with my friends i have made whilst playing on the one and only server that ive been on and loved and i know i shouldnt have done it and it was imature of me and i should of stopped when you said so and after you kicked me. Im really sorry SqueeGurl and i was an idiot to do this. :oops:

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I think this is the one who pvped Squee for no reason.
And then squee said stop,
and he did it again.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Not unbanning you. I told you to stop twice, and kicked you as a warning. You came back and did it again.

If you want to appeal properly, get my name right, and maybe spell check your post, I'll consider a temp ban, but I don't see why I was the target when someone else was apparently killing you.

It's just plain stupid to PVP With an Admin who just scolded a Mod for that. Really now.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
the only reason i killed you is becasue you hit me with no real reason behind it.
if you get angry because you are killed by someone you attacked then deal with it.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
It's a silly thing to do, and Jskelton's a decent player. It'd be a shame if this was perm..
But then again, he acted rashly over a feeling of hatred, and attacking one of our most beloved admins..
Temp, 24?

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I'll unban you later when I'm not annoyed with you being completely stupid.

Try not to be so stupid over something so petty next time.

B

Bellon the Wise

can i please be unbanned because i got banned by squee girl because i forgot she was an admin and i pvped her even tho she told meh to stop.=[
So basically you are saying if she wasn't a Queen, you would have killed her anyway without remorse?

Sad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.