Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unbanned please =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
My personal (humble) opinion is that for this kind of matter, if he returns any items taken, everyone should deserve a second chance.

But well, I do think a temp ban should suffice.

Not that I have anything to say here, just giving an opinion =D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Unfortunatly we cant say that to everyone, as it means everyone thinks "well I can try it, and if I get caught its fine because I get a chance.

matyio

The original mute
Unfortunatly we cant say that to everyone, as it means everyone thinks "well I can try it, and if I get caught its fine because I get a chance.
Yes but it should be for people who have been on the server for a while and are well liked by the people they know. Not to someone who's been on for five minutes. that way you could make sure that only people who deserve it could get a second chance. Only a thought though, so pay no heed if you wish.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The same still applies, even if you've been on the server for ages, doesnt mean people won't try their luck.

We give out second chances to those who DESERVE them, not on a time basis.

matyio

The original mute
The same still applies, even if you've been on the server for ages, doesnt mean people won't try their luck.

We give out second chances to those who DESERVE them, not on a time basis.
I didn't say on a time basis only, i mentioned about time, how liked they are. And i also think that if they have attended any rps should be taken into account.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Its an on-the-moment decision. We dont set it in stone because people can just work towards a second chance then abuse it.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Exactly.
All admins reserve the right to ban anyone at any time for whatever reason.
Fortunately for all of you, we are all reasonable people.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Your distinct abuse of the English language isn't swaying me to unban you. None of your apologies have come to strike me as remotely sincere, as you keep saying If you had known I was an Admin, you MIGHT not have done it.

MY status as a Staff member should have no basis on this. It's a RULE That PVP must be agreed upon before it's allowed. I was neither asked, or warned when you all of a sudden just attacked. I was mildly AFK, catching up with a few things both on TS and on the forum, and I heard the attack noises in the background.

I had JUST made a large deal in the OC Chat channel about someone else PVP'ing people without consent. I even KICKED YOU WITH A WARNING and the MOMENT you got back on, you were back at it. I honestly see no reason to let you back on if you can't take a simple warning to heart.

Perhaps you should read through some other Unban Appeals and take note on the proper way to make an apology that might actually change my mind. You don't seem sorry to me at all, and if you can't be bothered to even spell the basest three letter words properly, I don't understand what you're doing on an RP Server.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Its a serious offence, we cant just pretend like it didnt happen.

Either admit you did it and give Squee a truly SINCERE apology, or start packing your bags.

ryan ashmore

Hollows Explorer
ok i admit i did and im really sorry and i really dont want a ban because ive made loads well not that many but i dont want to leave them and this server.this was the first server ive been on and its one of the only servers ive loved to bits =[

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Its now up to Squee as to whether this ban stays or not, but personally I think you can do better than that.

And re-read your sentences before you post em, your grammar, my friend, is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.