Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unbanned please =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

matyio

The original mute
ryan, just shut up and learn proper english grammar. Then do a new unban appeal. It might get more posotive results for you.

matyio

The original mute
part of the reason i sadi go and learn is because it'll save you alot if time in the long run, most of my posts are done in one type session, i somes typo, but that doesn't matter. As long as my words are legabile then people don't mind, when it hurts your brain trying to figure out what someones putting across thats bad , you're somewhere inbetween which means you aren't a lost cause. Also the time spent learing can be used to make a better case for yoursefl :D

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
This has dragged on long enough. Ryan you have a 48 hours ban from NOW. If you ever pull anything like this again it will be permanent without appeal, you would have been playing by now if you'd bothered to write an apology properly and actually looked like you meant it.

Bare in mind Squee is probably going to kill me now for not leaving this as a perma-ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.