Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Undead Progression and Events

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
for reference we had two events where the hordes were described as being in 'hundreds' and the corpses filled our 6 feet deep trenches and built ramps up our fort's walls

like 40-60 minutes of straight PVE
it was at that moment

zombies realized;
they ducked up

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wow that Motte Adler fight sounds epic! I'll update that map once more cities are infested / new cities are defending.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Wow that Motte Adler fight sounds epic! I'll update that map once more cities are infested / new cities are defending.
It was amazing.

I'm neither a rp-er or a combatant and this was one of the first events like this I attended (in over 4 years, shame on me!), but I had a blast!

I really liked the combination of RP and PvE and I applaud the people who managed to do both at the same time.
I was so lost and all I could do was unload my bow on the undead and whack them with my sword.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
"Update: The walls were breached, but the people overcame them and have since established better defences. The remainder of the hordes from the swamp now head their way. Bodies are disposed of in the river, and so they pile up in and around the swamp, between Zima'Maloj and Ravenmire. Disease is imminent. "

Does the last bit about disease, meaning for Eventine/Fort Toil? Or for Zima'Maloj and ravenmire?

Magiik

Lord of Altera
The latter two are empty of people, through evacuation and mass murder, respectively. It's likely for Fort Toil.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
For the area. I see they've also been dumped and stuck at the shore not far away. It isn't bringing disease into Fort Toil since I'm assuming the rive runs down to the sea there, but just nasty nasty business.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Can someone come out in a ship and reclaim areas that had undead that went further north?