Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Under the shadow of the mountain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
MRPolo you can reply to someone's messages by clicking the button at the bottom right hand corner of his or her post. Glad you likes my idea :cool:
Oh there should also be the savannas with the ZEBRAS near the equator too :p

S

Stevey

Unfortunately I can't set things like equators. I can't controly specifically where biomes spawn, but I can change their size and I can mention what biomes not to spawn next to.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Wasn't it after 1.2 that you can change biome codes?
As far as I know, you can. But no one has been able to make a 100% working plugin that does this.

Also, what to do with newly generated chunks?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Also, may I make a suggestion?

I think that the swamps should have bushes spread throughout (bit like the jungle,) That way it would be harder to get across them posing more of a challenge and as we all know swamps are generally supposed to slow you down.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Also, may I make a suggestion?

I think that the swamps should have bushes spread throughout (bit like the jungle,) That way it would be harder to get across them posing more of a challenge and as we all know swamps are generally supposed to slow you down.
Slowsand under the water instead of dirt? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.