Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Under the shadow of the mountain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Nice!

My 11 months old daughter started laughing when she spotted the creeper...

Should I be worried?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Lower-end of the line computers... anyone?

But yeah... Biomes should generally be gigantic and I think mojang should hire you Lars to do it for them because they generally suck....

Also, you should add reflective water mod to the second picture... And use realistic texture pack... Even if it lags terribly, just do it for that one screenie ;)

S

Stevey

Nah I prefer HW textures or default, I don't think minecraft looks good in high resolutions. And you can check these out yourself in a few days. ;)

I am indeed curious how this would go for wooden computers, but I did drop the ocean level to 40 so there are a lot less blocks to load. If anything they should steer away from the mountain biomes and maybe even stick to just plains. But theres no helping it, some people even lag in a city like Warstrom or Uthrandir.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I have no problem with Warstrom but Uthrandir takes a little longer to load then normal land. No lag though ^.^

All that is left to do is feel sorry for those that lag anywhere... Need hug guys? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.