Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Underhuset_2001's Application [Approved - Niko]

Lucas jensen

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Underhuset_2001

2. How old are you?

18 years old

3. What country are you from?

Denmark

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes, I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming describes a player’s use of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine their character’s action when the character has no relevant knowledge or awareness under the circumstances.

Powergaming is where your character is someone who always wins, without carrying about other players chance to win in battle against you. Powergaming is where you imaginary example has friends to protect you in a fight. In Powergaming is also where you take away the other players ability to choose an action in combat.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No, the server does not allow cheat mod or cheat texture packs

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!

I read economy in the Danish version of high school. In my spear time, I love to build video games with my friends. I love old music as classic, Waltz and sometimes I love to losing to old Danish music.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I am Minecraft builder with expertise in Medieval, the 1800s, 1900s, WWII, and shipbuilder of all kinds from Ship of the line to warships of WWII, I do not build modern building since I hate the building style. I don’t want to show my builds.

Character Name:

Frerin Norgrimsson

Character Age:

25-year-old

Character Race:

Dwarves

Appearance:

I am 5’ft tall, weigh about 160Ibs. I have brown eyes. I have brown hair.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
https://imgur.com/a/tQyKC

Written Test!

My name is Frerin Norgrimsson, I come from an average dwarf family. When I was 15-year-old my father took me to the place he worked he was a gold miner, working for the landlord. I loved to work in the gold mines, until the day my father died. He died in a mining accident, 4 other dwarves were also killed. The following day I tried to find work in the nearest village. I did not find a job, not even a small task job. Days later I left my mom and my sister to find a job in the larger villages near my home.

I came to a large city with huge walls to protect them from their enemies. I was lucky to find the blacksmith because he needed a new apprentice. I accept the job and started working. I never learned how to craft anything, I was only helping to get items for the crafting.

One day I walked past the knights training ground, it was empty. So, I took a battle-ax and tried out my skills when a knight came by, he told me if I wanted to learn how to use it probably I should just ask him. I never took the opportunity to learn how to fight with any weapon, I was to focus on my job.

I made a little fortune that I saved up to my trip home to my family. I visit the local Inn, where I meet a man that told me my family was looking for me, my mom has sadly past way. The moment I fell into tears, he sold my saving form my belt. I ran after him trying to get my money back, but without luck. I walked sad home that day, all my money I have saved to my family was now gone.

I left my work the next day to travel home and try to get back my work in the gold mine. When I was walking in the forest on my way home I saw the man that took my money. I slowly tried to steal back my money, after 4 attempts I finally got them. I walked the fasted I could out of the forest. When I finally got to my old village, I was meet by smiling people. When I came to my mother’s house, I was kissed and invited in for dinner.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there, thank you for taking he time and effort to make this application to Hollowworld. There are a few issues we need to go over before we can continue.

- First, your power gaming definition is about vague. I suggest looking through the role play Survival Guide for our server's definition with specific examples of it.

- I am unsure what you mean by "Rubby skin". If you mean Ruby red color skin then I'm afraid skin cannot be that red however it can be slightly reddish.

- In the written test portion, your character can only start off with basic level skills, that includes in smithing and fighting. We do this because it is far more enjoyable to role play out the learning process of the skills rather than starting off with them in backstory.

- The written testa appears to focus too much on violence. I suggest writing a certain scene that played out with this character at a tavern or on a trip in the woods rather than focusing on the death of your character's father and the city burning down.

Thank you again for applying to our server and I look forward to reading your application once more.

Lucas jensen

Villager
Hi there, thank you for taking he time and effort to make this application to Hollowworld. There are a few issues we need to go over before we can continue.

- First, your power gaming definition is about vague. I suggest looking through the role play Survival Guide for our server's definition with specific examples of it.

- I am unsure what you mean by "Rubby skin". If you mean Ruby red color skin then I'm afraid skin cannot be that red however it can be slightly reddish.

- In the written test portion, your character can only start off with basic level skills, that includes in smithing and fighting. We do this because it is far more enjoyable to role play out the learning process of the skills rather than starting off with them in backstory.

- The written testa appears to focus too much on violence. I suggest writing a certain scene that played out with this character at a tavern or on a trip in the woods rather than focusing on the death of your character's father and the city burning down.

Thank you again for applying to our server and I look forward to reading your application once more.

I have tried to fix what you told me. Please let me know if it not enough. :)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Thank you for editing your application. This is a great improvement and I commend you on that. There is still one small thing that needs to be addressed.

- Your new power gaming definition is a correct example of power gaming, but there's a larger aspect to it. Keep what you wrote and reread the power gaming section in the Roleplay Survival Guide.

Lucas jensen

Villager
Thank you for editing your application. This is a great improvement and I commend you on that. There is still one small thing that needs to be addressed.

- Your new power gaming definition is a correct example of power gaming, but there's a larger aspect to it. Keep what you wrote and reread the power gaming section in the Roleplay Survival Guide.
I have tried to reread about Powergaming in the guide, and I hope I have done it right this time.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
ignis_clap_by_cukie1-da5rcqb.gif
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.