Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- Victory, the occupation of Aellyrdale -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Ok guys, it's about time we stop with this arguing and focus on the true purpose on the thread, it's annoying to see people fight for stupid reasons so i am asking you all to kindly stop >_>

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
Ok guys, it's about time we stop with this arguing and focus on the true purpose on the thread, it's annoying to see people fight for stupid reasons so i am asking you all to kindly stop >_>
Thank you.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
It'd be easier to settle down if a certain house didn't keep KILLING and RAIDING us.
Well, to correct. To /my/ knowledge we have yet to kill anyone in Aellyr or of senatoor.

If one of the Senatoor has been killed, inform us. The killers will go through a... Unpleasant experience...

Verfumbo

I think I might like it here
Well, to correct. To /my/ knowledge we have yet to kill anyone in Aellyr or of senatoor.

If one of the Senatoor has been killed, inform us. The killers will go through a... Unpleasant experience...
You are kind of rounding them up and beating them for info... But i will give my respect to the order and the engems for not killing prisoners. :3

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera

If you disagree, please remove the rating, then tell me who was killed IC and out, then who the killer was IC. We will sort it out correctly, nobody should be killed.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
If you disagree, please remove the rating, then tell me who was killed IC and out, then who the killer was IC. We will sort it out correctly, nobody should be killed.
Yep, I stopped replying so I wouldn't be getting constant negative ratings, since they're being abused, oh well.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Locked as per request of original poster.
On the topic of rampant negative ratings, if y'feel strongly about a comment it helps to accompany a rating with a response of your own. Eases confusion about why the other party is upset, and actual communication helps to work through the issues rather than letting them fester. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.