Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- Victory, the occupation of Aellyrdale -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
The plan worked
MWHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what the *swear* are you talking about Im not a Senatoor
I'm against the Senatoors. all 3 of my characters hate Rob for their own reasons.

all this nonsense... I see alliances crumbling. somewhere along the line, there's going to be crazy stuff going down.
like... like the Engems or Marr refuse to offer refuge to the Followers of Vermella (because of Morna or something)
at the precise moment the Order decides to hunt heretics.

politics.....

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
im so terrified what the hell
When in doubt, just go to your underground safehouse! If you don't have one, then build one! I got through all my manhunts by hiding in an underground bunker, and I highly recommend doing the same. Just make it comfortable, and bring lots of books, and you'll make it out just fine.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm against the Senatoors. all 3 of my characters hate Rob for their own reasons.

all this nonsense... I see alliances crumbling. somewhere along the line, there's going to be crazy stuff going down.
like... like the Engems or Marr refuse to offer refuge to the Followers of Vermella (because of Morna or something)

politics.....
I just tried to make a joke and as always they are bad

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I see a bit of a mistake here. . Seeing as these posters are likely just sketches and have no actual color. . Unless you have the drawing right next to the persons face to /try/ to identify said person (And to be fair, it'd have to be a person which had seen him personally and drew him from memory) And the fact that it only states average heights. . . Should've contained hair color and identifying marks!~

Edit;

But i must say, being hunted is fun.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Thats low (see what I did there)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I beg to differ....

Edit: @Exclaimer but.. but.. I was running and being hunted down for a while ;-;
I like being hunted down, it adds a layer of tension that can't really be replicated in any other way. I haven't been able to do it on this server, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually... with either Therry or some future character I make.

Raith

Lord of Altera
I like being hunted down, it adds a layer of tension that can't really be replicated in any other way. I haven't been able to do it on this server, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually... with either Therry or some future character I make.
my only problem with it was not being able to RP with random people.. having tat fear of being attacked randomly

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

politics.....
Marr isn't going to refuse your refuge ;) quit being silly~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I beg to differ....

Edit: @Exclaimer but.. but.. I was running and being hunted down for a while ;-;
Heh, at one point in time it got to the point where:

*looks up* {oh god a Tideborne, If he tries anything I'll stab his hand, I ain't no pansy that runs from danger}. *five more Tideborne walks on from the other entrance of the Naught*

{yes.... Running is a good option}

Status
Not open for further replies.