Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- Victory, the occupation of Aellyrdale -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verfumbo

I think I might like it here
Sarus Senatoor

Self-Proclaimed Lord

[/quote]
I may have been a self proclaimed lord, but now i am a self proclaimed king! kneel before me Peasants!

Verfumbo

I may have been a self proclaimed lord, but now i am a self proclaimed king! kneel before me Peasants!
Yup, he obviously wants everyone who pays homage to Rahas to kill him ;)[/quote]
Ill just get mah homie Sallana to beat them with vines!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
its funny because thats not quite how rahas and definitely now how sallana works.

Oohhh revelations thats being prepared for right now xD

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Gelyk wouldn't want to kill him.

The Order's more about bringing in those who need help; those who are struggling and giving them food, shelter, protection and training. Thanks to a pro-tip from a certain someone.

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Little side question

Would a way to mass press posters been invented?

Would it be possible to invent?
There is a way... in china, which means /we can't use it/. Put simply, its just plant mush and stamps, but it still allowed them to mass-produce things on paper (Just not as good as today, as it was all done by hand)

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
There is a way... in china, which means /we can't use it/. Put simply, its just plant mush and stamps, but it still allowed them to mass-produce things on paper (Just not as good as today, as it was all done by hand)
Yes, paper pulp is doable by most anyone. What makes the printing press so much better than stamps is the moveable type. A stamp is basically just a carved bit of wood with ink on it.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
This encourages me to do up a bounty system and group that utilizes the bounty plugin thing we have.
The bounty plugin operates on actual PvP killing though, doesn't it? Couldn't get the bounty if they never went into the Sorrows.

Scardrac

Felsummer
The bounty plugin operates on actual PvP killing though, doesn't it? Couldn't get the bounty if they never went into the Sorrows.
That's true, but it could still be utilized. Like in a way where there is a [RP] icon before the names. Upon IC fulfillment, I think the bounty can be taken down by the one who set it?

Verfumbo

Gelyk wouldn't want to kill him.

The Order's more about bringing in those who need help; those who are struggling and giving them food, shelter, protection and training. Thanks to a pro-tip from a certain someone.
Ummmm. Last time i met gelyk he had me by the throat...

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
that's the most cases of disagree that I have ever seen on a post ever.
House Senatoor never ceases to amaze me
'Y see, it's disagreed a lot, since according to them, Senatoor is a kingdom... Yet, most of the Senatoor don't even have a place to stay, and are constantly travelling, hardly a kingdom, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.