Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vigilant order of Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
To people who have posted an application to join, or if you are considering joining later.

I'm not ignoring your applications although it might seem like it as I haven't answered any.
It's just I'm currenly stuck in a postion of that I want to accept you, but in the past we've had problems with new slayers getting excited and running around killing everything and making us look bad, or the other end of the scale with people trying to destroy us from the inside-out.
So, I'm currently unsure on the recruitment stance as there's a large chance of one of the two happening again, probably both.

Oh and in other news we chopped someone's leg off then slayed a dragon. :3

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Oh and in other news we chopped someone's leg off then slayed a dragon. :3
I helped :3
I thought it was a bit disturbing that the leader of the slayers took such delight in torture, but I was with you 100% on killing the dragon. That's why I told Matto

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I can't remember anything specific that you did besides toss the leg off the balcony and say "We've got to have a clean workstation" but you just seemed giddy the whole time.

Oh and Basil I'm glad you are actually using "Dungeon Master"

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I can't remember anything specific that you did besides toss the leg off the balcony and say "We've got to have a clean workstation" but you just seemed giddy the whole time.
I still have that leg...

And to be fair, it's nice to keep things tidy and organised.
I wasn't giddy, I was just trying to make light of the situation...

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
It was as it took ages to do the questioning and finding the thing.

And then building it because it turned out there was no physical object.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The Slayers are disbanded? i never knew that... >:
Hopefully the Golden Crusade will protect the innocent while the order of Slayers regroup and restart their activities, for evil never sleeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.