Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vigilant order of Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
actually they are now crippled flesh eaters who can't stand the sun ..... While they can't breed any longer

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Jag I was holding off on applying because you ssaid the slayers were being restarted somehow. Should I just post an app?

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Actually they do still live....
I SHALL GATHER MY MEN, DESTROY THEIR CAVES AND BURN EVERYTHING THEY LOVE!!!

I'll continue RP hunting them, because it's what I do... and just because this has happened Is ee no reason to stop Vyre hunting RP.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Jag I was holding off on applying because you ssaid the slayers were being restarted somehow. Should I just post an app?
yeah I'm going to make a post on here at some point, we're currently starting back up with enhanced powers

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*stares evil at Leo* If you touch my love, I swear I'll tear you limb from limb, and eat you 'daughter' infront of you while you still breath, and slowly I'll trow you in the sea for fish food..

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
*confused face :confused: * I do not have a daughter, and I'll kill whomever I please...

Spark

Broken
Jeroxia said:
actually they are now crippled flesh eaters who can't stand the sun ..... While they can't breed any longer
No we cant eat human/dwarf /elf/whatever flesh. Because it contains blood, which means we eat animal meat.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Here the deal...

The Light's Hand
He who believes in the Light, shall be protected.
An elite force recruited from the ranks of the Slayers, joined together to help defend Altera from threats of a Monstrous kind using the powers of the Light.​
Originally formed from the rekindling of the Slayers to fight the Vyre menace at the heart of the Swarm, but now left without goal with the news of the Vyres Cursing and the fact they no longer pose a threat to Altera.​
When the Vyre threat loomed over the world, and it seemed like Altera was having it's darkest day, The slayers inactive Heroes could stand by idly no longer....​
Now, they have refocused to defend the people of Altera by wielding the Light in battle against all abominations and dangerous beasts.​
And the Light shall burn away the Darkness, prevailing against all Evil.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Black powder weapons, besides cannons, are a bit to... Modern... (Calling muskets modern? Harharhar) for a Medieval server.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
My application to join

IGN: Mister_Hilter
rp name: Andros Hilter
Reason for joining: I have in recent times seen first hand how dangerous monsters can be. I've been at odds with lycans, vyres, and most especially demons and their servants, and in all cases I have heroically risen to the challenge, but I can't do it alone. I want to join this righteous organization in destroying the truly dangerous beasts which roam these lands, attack innocent people, and think they are too powerful to be challenged.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ye I might join this, but only if we kill off the cat people, the vyres, and some demons (keep cubah please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.