Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vigilant order of Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diversity011

Loyal Servant of Altera
can i join the slayers, i've been looking for a good group and you guys seem to live by the same rules that i do. talk to me in game if you want more information about me, im most likely near the spawn.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
can i join the slayers, i've been looking for a good group and you guys seem to live by the same rules that i do. talk to me in game if you want more information about me, im most likely near the spawn.
I'll be glad to help you, but unfortunately we're on an extended absence of duty atm.
But once it's running again (and I mean once, it WILL be working again) and all the inter problems have been sorted out, I'll be happy to let you join and Rp with you

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Gentlemen today we can celebrate, one way or another...

But for now we can take satisfaction in that Vyres no longer threaten this world, even now however we must take a moment of sadness as we now need a new foe to battle.

So now we can turn our attention to the other threats of this world, mostly the Were beasts and the Animal people!

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Then I'll take credit from their deaths as well, I'm not stopping until I've destroyed every last monster in my path.
Muhahahahahahahaha Muhahahahaha

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
No, but they're making changes to the lore and Vyres can no longer be played.
Unless you're already a vyre and then you're just nerfed.

Spark

Broken
Leo Decroix said:
No, but they're making changes to the lore and Vyres can no longer be played.
Unless you're already a vyre and then you're just nerfed.
Nerfed is an understatement

Status
Not open for further replies.