Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
As a typical debauched human your cause offends me.
No need to be offended, Merely share part of your wealth or display simple act's of kindness to non-humans and we shall let you roam our Wilds free.
Is that really too much to ask of someone in such a position as yourself?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Humans... sad, sad humans.. just don't get the big picture do you..? And you wonder why we declare war.. It just proves our point. *chuckles*

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I just read through these whole 14 pages to find out who "Robin_Hood" was....
Robin_Hood is a banned player, one of my old friends ._. But meh I found out he wasn't that good of a friend...

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Humans... sad, sad humans.. just don't get the big picture do you..? And you wonder why we declare war.. It just proves our point. *chuckles*
Frankly you're just speaking faeces.
I'm no human, but you're just not making any sense.
When you started this thread you wanted to kill all humans and declared war on humanity hence the original thread name.
Then you want to only kill a select few humans once they have entered the southern wilds and claimed you were the ones being hunted and went all emo on us, playing the tragic victim card on us and change the thread title so you can receive sympathy.
And now you've subverted your original goal and you just want to kill the "greedy and corrupt" despite whatever race they are and still calling it a "war on Humans".

So sort yourselves out, because it's starting to annoy me.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Frankly you're just speaking faeces.
I'm no human, but you're just not making any sense.
When you started this thread you wanted to kill all humans and declared war on humanity hence the original thread name.
Then you want to only kill a select few humans once they have entered the southern wilds and claimed you were the ones being hunted and went all emo on us, playing the tragic victim card on us and change the thread title so you can receive sympathy.
And now you've subverted your original goal and you just want to kill the "greedy and corrupt" despite whatever race they are and still calling it a "war on Humans".

So sort yourselves out, because it's starting to annoy me.
*Claps*

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Leo, why'd you have to be always so rude like that :s
I'm tired of people saying things which spark an argument and then twisting what they themselves have said to make them look like the victims in this matter and I'm tired of this whole mess.
And also thought I would remind people of how they have been acting, just to prevent them being seen as the victims in this.

And with this post, I wash my hands of this entire thread

Matto225

The White Mage
Im saying this as a mod, not as a member of this group: Valonyx, unless you have something to say that pertains to the thread please stop posting. If this isn't spamming, Harateth alone knows what is :I

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And this is the part where, after 14 pages of thread, I notice this place and spoil your dreams of bad people doing bad things to good whatever it is.

According to the server, not books and films and whatnot, humans are no better then Elves or Dwarves. As a matter of fact, I could count the amount of your normal, average humans on fingers, me included. People seriously misunderstand that, really, it's the Elves and Dwarves that are the worst. They fight wars for the sake of fighting wars. Not to achieve anything, such as Humans would, but just to have wars, just to be in conflict with each other. Of course, I'm not saying Humans are any good. We're not. The status of most destructive race still belongs to us, but to be honest, we are the least racist as a whole and when we DO fight, be it against inhumans or against each other, we always do it to achieve something. We never try to wipe out whole races unless such move would give us power. I have never, on this server, seen a Human who would be as bad as you lot try to portrait him.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
And this is the part where, after 14 pages of thread, I notice this place and spoil your dreams of bad people doing bad things to good whatever it is.

According to the server, not books and films and whatnot, humans are no better then Elves or Dwarves. As a matter of fact, I could count the amount of your normal, average humans on fingers, me included. People seriously misunderstand that, really, it's the Elves and Dwarves that are the worst. They fight wars for the sake of fighting wars. Not to achieve anything, such as Humans would, but just to have wars, just to be in conflict with each other. Of course, I'm not saying Humans are any good. We're not. The status of most destructive race still belongs to us, but to be honest, we are the least racist as a whole and when we DO fight, be it against inhumans or against each other, we always do it to achieve something. We never try to wipe out whole races unless such move would give us power. I have never, on this server, seen a Human who would be as bad as you lot try to portrait him.
It seems you misunderstand The Misunderstood. Read our new thread and you may change your mind on us.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-misunderstood.14784/

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera

I understand your point of view, but elves are peaceful with nature and we are..well.. nature.. But dwarves, I certainly agree.. too destructive with their mines, like to declare wars, greedy, and are constantly drunk.. Can't imagine three people taking on two entire races though..

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I'm tired of people saying things which spark an argument and then twisting what they themselves have said to make them look like the victims in this matter and I'm tired of this whole mess.
And also thought I would remind people of how they have been acting, just to prevent them being seen as the victims in this.

And with this post, I wash my hands of this entire thread
...and didn't I shoo you and the slayers away..? Out! Out!

Matto225

The White Mage

I guess you could say it's because we are blinded by optimism/ a bias for "our own race, and so they blame the humans? Im a human myself, but they don't know that ;)

Speckhart

I think I might like it here
*rolls eye* You're making an assumption on the whole race, you could kill a lot of innocent people in this and then you would be as bad as the people you claim are the destructive and heartless.
Extremists are great for roleplay. You shouldn't be criticizing an obviously IC move in OOC terms.