Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I've got an idea... Ami means friend in french.. So I'm coming up for a good word along those lines, like Huntress in French, or something. ...The name's just really long, still searching for good names..

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I've got an idea... Ami means friend in french.. So I'm coming up for a good word along those lines, like Huntress in French, or something. ...The name's just really long, still searching for good names..
Wow good idea, how did you know I was a huntress? And I'll get huntress in french for you if you want?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
You're a huntress?- I mean yeah, you know, I just know things.. >.>
Anyways, yeah, its chasseresse, i think.. But I think its a bit long, unless you like the name. Sounds kind of cool in french though.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You're a huntress?- I mean yeah, you know, I just know things.. >.>
Anyways, yeah, its chasseresse, i think.. But I think its a bit long, unless you like the name. Sounds kind of cool in french though.
And yeah they sound amazingly awesome in French. You can pick from the 3.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Im french. Just ask. ''Veneuse?'' i never heard that word before (don't, just don't use google translator.)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Which one do you like most? Its the nickname thats being given to you, you should at least have a say in the matter. lol

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
just ask if you want me to find a nice nickname, i don't want you to take something stupid that doesn't even mean the same thing in french. :p

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Which one do you like most? Its the nickname thats being given to you, you should at least have a say in the matter. lol
Ok so you can Add
The Commander
Lieutenant Commander: Captatrice
And Sergeant: Robin_Hood to the 1st page now.

Oh and btw I love the 'And many more watching you.' ;)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
yup, you should take french classes ^^
I do, that's why I can swap between male and female with ease. Don't challenge me though I'm not that good at French.

Je ne suis forte a Francais. Sorry for lack of accents and the C thingy.