Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
yes, we'll have to keep those pests known as slayers out of here- Out! Out Jag!
*Chases slayers out with a fly swatter*

(Ironic that I call them pests when we nearly named the group hive lol)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Of course. They're good people. I trust your judgement.
Oh and before the WIlds are up and running I could make a temp meeting place in the basement of my house in Kavdam. We could use it afterwards as well to have a safe place for deciding things?

Only a suggestion you can decide.
P.S. You didn't add the Human to our list of members.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Oh and before the WIlds are up and running I could make a temp meeting place in the basement of my house in Kavdam. We could use it afterwards as well to have a safe place for deciding things?

Only a suggestion you can decide.
P.S. You didn't add the Human to our list of members.
Ok, Sounds good. I believe, if you wish, you could be a leader or a coordinator. You've defended this group already, and that was only on the forums. Not sure if we're going to have ranks, don't see why not, but you name it you get it.
And for the human.. hmm.. this is going to be odd having a human hunting humans.. I guess they do that already.. Anyways, I'm not quite sure what his Rp name is.. I'll just go with Matto.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ok, Sounds good. I believe, if you wish, you could be a leader or a coordinator. You've defended this group already, and that was only on the forums. Not sure if we're going to have ranks, don't see why not, but you name it you get it.
And for the human.. hmm.. this is going to be odd having a human hunting humans.. I guess they do that already.. Anyways, I'm not quite sure what his Rp name is.. I'll just go with Matto.
I'll get to it then, Do you know where Kavdam is? I'm ok being a Vice to you, so I could be a vice-president, Lieutenant-commander, plain old 2nd in command Or something like that. Humans fighting for the weak and poor against the greedy and corrupt sounds to me like Robin-Hood. Oh idea, we could all have nicknames instead of plain old rp names to make us even less findable. Like Sergeant: Robin_Hood can be Matto.

Again it's up to you, but i personally think Militaryish Ranks work well.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Ok, military it is. It'd be bit complicated doing anything else. And it would sound a bit too weird if it was ranked like a wolf pack.. ...god, I swear, if i were called Alpha all the time, I'd probably end up betraying my own group. lol

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ok, military it is. It'd be bit complicated doing anything else. And it would sound a bit too weird if it was ranked like a wolf pack.. ...god, I swear, if i were called Alpha all the time, I'd probably end up betraying my own group. lol
Ok So you're Commander: 'insert nickname here' I'm Lieutenant Commander: 'insert nickname here' And Matto can be Sergeant: Robin_Hood.
Since I got to give his nickname he get's to give yours and you get to give mine. Then with each new blood we all decide on a nickname just like we did with the group's name ok?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Ok So you're Commander: 'insert nickname here' I'm Lieutenant Commander: 'insert nickname here' And Matto can be Sergeant: Robin_Hood.
Since I got to give his nickname he get's to give yours and you get to give mine. Then with each new blood we all decide on a nickname just like we did with the group's name ok?
ok, lol poor Matto doesn't even know what's going on. He'll come to a meeting and we'll all be talking about Robin Hood while looking at him and he'll get so confused. lol
Hmm.. a nickname for you.. I'm terrible with names... As was shown before.. What kind of person is your character? I'll need something to base the name off of.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
ok, lol poor Matto doesn't even know what's going on. He'll come to a meeting and we'll all be talking about Robin Hood while looking at him and he'll get so confused. lol
Hmm.. a nickname for you.. I'm terrible with names... As was shown before.. What kind of person is your character? I'll need something to base the name off of.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/ami-the-wood-elf.14629/ Oh and all I've said thus far might help too. Also for now you can just be, Commander if that's ok? Just till Matto decides on a nickname for you.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Sounds good. Matto, message to you: This is your commander you're giving a nickname to. Don't. Mess. Up. lol.
Its fine Matto, just don't nickname me something like "Human", or a variety of insults.. XD

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Sounds good. Matto, message to you: This is your commander you're giving a nickname to. Don't. Mess. Up. lol.
Its fine Matto, just don't nickname me something like "Human", or a variety of insults.. XD
What's bad with ''human'' ? are you racist or what bro? (joking)

By the way, there's a lot of commanders these days; Commander Seth of the dwarven army, Commander Magnus of the golden Crusade, Commander Wyvern of the misunderstood, Commander takeshi of the Emerald mercenaries, Commander Deadpress of the bandits of Protaras, etc...
:p

Machy234

Lord of Altera
What's bad with ''human'' ? are you racist or what bro? (joking)

By the way, there's a lot of commanders these days; Commander Seth of the dwarven army, Commander Magnus of the golden Crusade, Commander Wyvern of the misunderstood, Commander takeshi of the Emerald mercenaries, Commander Deadpress of the bandits of Protaras, etc...
:p
You forgot Commander Shepard, that's where I got it from.. :D
Hence Lieutenant-Commander Me instead of Ash.