Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It went well at first!

In the end Lonmar won, there was a bit of drama and confusion afterwards but Lonmar is in the lead with points so far.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
sally maybe next itme jsut to eliminate all this confusion admins in charge should check each players inventory for ileagal goods when they are brought into the fild of battl and before it starts so we dont have this. i know its time consuming but it will save alot of grief.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Yes there was a lot of unecessary drama and confusion, but I've taken note of how this went for the next Wars, and whilst this one was very PVP heavy, I'm hoping to have more fun games/wars next time >>

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
To be honest, it was all fuelled by what items were illegal and what weren't.
I was more annoyed that Lonmar were using illegal items, rather than the items themselves (That and the mods not making a choice on who was using what -_-).

Avoid confusion. Let anything be used, that way people can't complain about the times going in.
Some people complain it's hard to get potions/pearls, it just means the other side worked hard to get them in the first place.

Just my opinion on the matter. Anything goes, no complaining (Unless someone was spawning in items of course).

Yoda

Lord of Altera
By the sound of it, the problems of the first game have given Sally some ideas for war two and three, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Angryboy

Yeah but how are we going to stop people bringing illegal items in anyways?
There are methods but I imagine it would take considerable effort and just not be worth it in the end.

Angryboy

Fair game, fair game.

Just got an idea. How about a set pitched-battle. Both armies have the same gear. It's spawned in by mods and everybodies inventories are wiped before going in to make sure nothing illegal is brought in. Smaller army gets a bonus for it's smaller size. See who can win in an even fight; rather than who can supply the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.