Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What if Hollowworld was Star Wars based?

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Hey guys, this just popped up in my mind a few moments ago and I thought it was an interesting topic. What if Hollowworld was not medieval/fantasy , but based on Star Wars? If it was like that I would be pretty cool, I mean it could be based during the Old Republic time period, though rping the 'Force' would most likely be difficult.
Anyway would love to hear your guys view on this, or maybe another thing you would wonder if Hollowworld was based on.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I don't get why people think disney will mess up star wars... They all think "Lol! They are just gonna add in mickey mouse as darth vader"... Have all forgotten how great disney is at making movies.. They can also make serious movies :c

Yoda

Lord of Altera
And Lucasarts can make the original Star Wars films, but it doesn't mean they can't make the prequel Star Wars films.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I would have been on you side for that one, had almost all Star Wars produce bar Lego Star Wars: II been any good. A couple of the books I've read are rather good, but I don't see a Disney's Star Wars ever being as good as the original three.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I don't get why people think disney will mess up star wars... They all think "Lol! They are just gonna add in mickey mouse as darth vader"... Have all forgotten how great disney is at making movies.. They can also make serious movies :c
Yeah, well Chubaka is no longer a wookie. He is a baka. Thats what disney named that race, which just makes no sense at all! xD

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I would have been on you side for that one, had almost all Star Wars produce bar Lego Star Wars: II been any good. A couple of the books I've read are rather good, but I don't see a Disney's Star Wars ever being as good as the original three.
Oh, and Battlefront: II was fun, too.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Tbh, even if Disney do the worst film ever.. it'll be better than Ep1 The Phantom Menace. Though even if Disney do like the best they can for Ep7, it'll still never live up to Ep4 & 5 & 6. Even if they follow my favourite of the books and give it the bunny jedi master for the twins.