Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What if Hollowworld was Star Wars based?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Weren't you writing something Star-Wars related once?
Yes, but it's a story. Like a book you read... not much to take part in.

And also mine was timed way after the events of SW6, the aging is set at the Battle Of Yavin - EP4 and I set mine around the year 500ABY.

That is to say, for us in 2013... it'd be like the main series happened in the times of wooden ships and Cannons, before countries like Canada and the USA even existed.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Yes, but it's a story. Like a book you read... not much to take part in.

And also mine was timed way after the events of SW6, the aging is set at the Battle Of Yavin - EP4 and I set mine around the year 500ABY.

That is to say, for us in 2013... it'd be like the main series happened in the times of wooden ships and Cannons, before countries like Canada and the USA even existed.
Can I read it? :)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
For all gods if this become a thing...
I CALL ULTIMATE DIBS ON JAR JAR BINKS! Or the gungan

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
If this ever happens, we'd have to prevent people using actual SW chars...

Be original!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
For all gods if this become a thing...
I CALL ULTIMATE DIBS ON JAR JAR BINKS! Or the gungan
If and hopefully when ( ;) ) this happens, I'd like to ban the Gungan race as they are the most annoying people in the entire Star Wars universe.

Also, they had a tiny lifespan within SW. Before Ep-1, they all stayed in their homes on Naboo so couldn't and wouldn't travel anywhere. And after Ep-3 I believe they were all killed, I don't know for sure but you never see them in the original trilogy of 4,5 and 6 do you?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
NOOO I wanna be a gungan too! Underwater people in swamps are the best !

Machy234

Lord of Altera
If they exist, then I'm joining the SW equivalent of the Slayers or whatever they were called and exterminating the entire Gungan race. Maybe I'll poison the water like in that episode of The Clone Wars..

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If they exist, then I'm joining the SW equivalent of the Slayers or whatever they were called and exterminating the entire Gungan race. Maybe I'll poison the water like in that episode of The Clone Wars..
>:c
We are gungans....
We are legion
We will conquer

Yoda

Lord of Altera
If and hopefully when ( ;) ) this happens, I'd like to ban the Gungan race as they are the most annoying people in the entire Star Wars universe.

Also, they had a tiny lifespan within SW. Before Ep-1, they all stayed in their homes on Naboo so couldn't and wouldn't travel anywhere. And after Ep-3 I believe they were all killed, I don't know for sure but you never see them in the original trilogy of 4,5 and 6 do you?
I recall Jar Jar being frozen in carbonate. >:}

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Seriously, we need to be more creative. We should stick to races that are hardly seen. I mean what's wrong with the Lorrdians, they're amazing.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
seriously... you watch clone wars? Sorry but that's for me not what a real starwars fan should do :p personal attachment to star wars kicks in I guess xD
EDIT: I don't mean to be cruel or anything, it's just I hate that they make money out of something they stole and alter the whole SW legacy with new names and such for existing things

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
@Valonyx would be wearing black and be building a metal moon, @cherbert would be green, have pointy ears and speak incomprehensibly, @SallyRose would have wound up braids on the sides of her head, we would have banned orphan mandalorian backstories, Earthspawn would have a lot mor hair, as would the greylings...
Dammit, I knew someone would say something like that! xD