Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What race will you be?

What is your favourite Skyrim race?

• Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Orc (Orsimer)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Imperial

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Argonian

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Spark

Broken
Flowster12345 said:
Why would anyone choose the Stormcloaks? They're a bunch of racist idiots who's leader really just wants to be king. If you're a nord, I can almost understand you wanting to be a Stormcloak, but anyone else, they oppose the very fact that you're in their land and want to kick you out or kill you as soon as they take power.
*facepalm*

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Go for Nord.. I guess. I mean if Martin is a descendant of Talos/Tiber Septim, who was also a Nord and he can turn into a dragon, I think that is your best bet.

adamB40

Villager
Wood elf is good and are a manuverable class also Dark elf is good:) I think that a Breton isnt a changeable and if you were to play it i would say stick to one type of ting like a mage so that its easier along the way. Bethesda should really give you an option to forge your own race much like in oblivion where you could create your own class. I honastly thought that Bethesda was going down hill until they released Dishonored which dealt a deadly blow into the gaming industry and changed the course of Bethesda's production! :cool:

t1nt1n

Villager
Khajiit! Only equipped with a two handed sword and my bow I sneak around and steal as much as possible! Magic is for the weak! :D
how dare you say magic is for the weak, its really hard for nthem to go through the game as if you do magic and your a pure mage and you come up against another pure mage its hard as it feels as nothing is happeing unless your a breton and have resistance to magic that is probaly your best chance, but to the first point if your just going through the game being a tank and smashing people with ya two handed weapons when you come up against a mage you really dont have a chance unless you sprint at the and go for a power attack and yet they can just move out the way and cast an atronach and there you have help with you and you can just bray them with your other magic hand, also you can use conduration and get bows and swords and two handed weapons therefore you are leveling u0p two skills tr a time and will level up faster and practially be ready for some one who thinks they can smash through everyone.