Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What race will you be?

What is your favourite Skyrim race?

• Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Orc (Orsimer)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Imperial

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Argonian

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Bette's was said nearly 2 months ago, and Spark's was said a little over a week ago, but his seemed to me to just be something he felt he should mention.
Neither, however, has any relevance to what was said earlier on today.

Spark

Broken
I was just pointing out that the last post was a while ago, I then continued with the thread....I dont see the problem.

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
I had a debate over Khajiit and Argonian, but I chose Argonian because their water breathing ability is like the best thing ever in Skyrim, I like replacing horses with flowing rivers.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
If it's in Off Topic, it's allowed to be necro'd, If it's in the Gaming/T.V. section, it can be necro'd if it contributes to the conversation.

W

wakerman4

I Commonly Play As An Imperial.
Why? Because They Are The Empire! For Tiber Septims Takes, The Imperials Are The Heartland Of The Empire!
Cyrodiil Is The Best Possible Place To Go!
And The Imperial City? Beats Solitude!

Axell

Lord of Altera
I'm still a little confused...How the hell are you meant to kill a frost troll??? I've tried everything. From smashing Two Handed weapons into its head, and using the War Axe and Magic/shield combo. I've even tried shooting it with my awesome bow, running away, shooting it again etc, and not even that works. I ended up running around it, but I really want to know how to kill one.
Fire.

Axell

Lord of Altera
My skyrim experience:
*start up game* Hey, swedish dude, why you talking to me? *sees horse thief get shot* Is that guy a nord or breton?
*gets to selecting character stage* Hmm, Breton, Dark elf, Wood elf, High elf, Imperial, Nord, Kitty, Oooh! Redguard! Almost.... Lol, just kidding, Reddy. Argononian it is! *makes my Argonian look all battle worn and stuffz.* *beats campaign later, by killing Alduin with fists, has a bunch of daedric artifacts, has beaten dark brotherhood campaign, has beaten Imperial Campaign* I must be like level 99! *checks level* 31 :I

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Axell said:
My skyrim experience:
*start up game* Hey, swedish dude, why you talking to me? *sees horse thief get shot* Is that guy a nord or breton?
*gets to selecting character stage* Hmm, Breton, Dark elf, Wood elf, High elf, Imperial, Nord, Kitty, Oooh! Redguard! Almost.... Lol, just kidding, Reddy. Argononian it is! *makes my Argonian look all battle worn and stuffz.* *beats campaign later, by killing Alduin with fists, has a bunch of daedric artifacts, has beaten dark brotherhood campaign, has beaten Imperial Campaign* I must be like level 99! *checks level* 31 :I
45 :3

stefen001

Villager
I'm a Breton Necromancer with the Ritual stone power! always take a companion with me, and if they die i resurrect them again!!!

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Dark elf.. I love magic so much! I basically use chain lightning with super boss mana boosting wear, and run around frying whole armies of enemies at the same time. It's usually a one-hit KO. Oh, and he's a werwolf, assassin, imperial soldier. Why would anyone choose the Stormcloaks? They're a bunch of racist idiots who's leader really just wants to be king. If you're a nord, I can almost understand you wanting to be a Stormcloak, but anyone else, they oppose the very fact that you're in their land and want to kick you out or kill you as soon as they take power.