Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What race will you be?

What is your favourite Skyrim race?

• Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Orc (Orsimer)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Imperial

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Argonian

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

jink23

Villager
I made a High elf light armor with legendary dragon scale armor with legendary deadric weapons I literally killed a sabercat in a single hit with my greatsword My high elf is so op compared to my nord on my first playthrough

The Shadow

Villager
I choose a race that suits how I plan to play the game. Nord or Orc for a warrior while a High Elf for a magician. Maybe an Argonian or Dark Elf for the steathly assassins of the night.

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
Kajiit forever X3
I'm a big supporter of furries so being able to be a cat person in an epic game like Skyrim is the best possible thing for me :heart:

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Khajiit FTW... I am the kitty ninja!! I strike fear into the heart of those who dont give me money!! >: D

Yay! Khajiits are in 3rd place!!

Spark

Broken
Necro but heh.

Does anyone actually play as a redguard? At least I think thats what theyre called.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
My skyrim experience:
*picks up controller* let's see...guy with big teeth..guy with pointy eyes..Lizard.. OH KITTY! *click* HUEHUEHUEAHHEHEHUA *jumps around for five minuets* ...wait.. *looks at completely empty map* *:l* ...hmm.. *switches game to fallout 3* *:D*

2buggs

Lord of Altera
MY skyrim experience. *click download* ...
24 hours later...
Ok,let's play. Orc? Nah. Lizard? Nah. Oh! Fuzzy!
*spends 20 minutes customizing khajiit*
Hello fellow felons! What did we... OMG big dragon!
*runs around doing nothing useful for 30 minutes*
Ok. Do I has quest? *looks at quests*
O.e
Oh! A knife.
Guard: get out of my way.
*stab*

Omar786

Villager
*Picks Up controller* *PLays skyrim for a few hours* Hmm my orc warrior isn't working out well... DELETE! *Starts anew as breton mage*

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
High Elves have always been my favourite race. I usually play them as an Inquisitor with One-Handed weapons, heavy armor, destruction, illusion and some additional skills, depending on the game.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can people stop calling necro, this thread has nothing to do with Altera discussions and/or roleplay so it's ok to necro this thread and any other thread that has nothing to do with Altera.