Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Where to Build a Wall [Closed]

Which Wall Would Work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACU20

Legend of Altera
OOOOOOOOOR HOW ABOUT!

We get house marr and house Aeyeras and all the bloody ships with something even similair to a cannon on, GO TO THE CATHEDRAL! AND BLOW IT ALL UP! :D

Done here *drops mic*

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I say we treat the corruption like some sort of horrible pathogen that desperately needs a cure. I think we should quarantine the infection zone to prevent all possible spreading while we devote our lives to finding a cure for it.

Screenshot (479).png

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
OOOOOOOOOR HOW ABOUT!

We get house marr and house Aeyeras and all the bloody ships with something even similair to a cannon on, GO TO THE CATHEDRAL! AND BLOW IT ALL UP! :D

Done here *drops mic*
I had already said that :l

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I've been screaming it forever :p

First time I knew the cathedral was their base this was my thaughts exactly
"Huh, lil island that can be completely surrounded by ships and with only one way off. Should gather an army across the land bridge then have Marr and Aeryus RAIN DOWN HELL UPON CORRUPTION!!!!,especially scardrac"

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
we could useairships... oh wait
We actually could. IIRC they just can't fly long distances as transportation anymore, but can take off and stuff still.

I don't think we're going on a trip. CRASH ALL THE SHIPS!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Or, and bare with me here, We build wall 3, and have shoreless just flood everything, And all of this is completely Hypothetical with Very little chance of even happening.

For all we know shoreless while in her weakened state from her fight with ashen could be corrupted now. :/
"only the strong elementals remain" What do you guys think?
Except for the Sea of Storms, Shoreless has told us she's the strongest elemental.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'll be taking another look at the map and seeing if I can't make my own suggestion, but I would wager that 1 or 3 is going to be our best bet.
And then Som accidentally voted for Wall 2 because she's a giant derpface. I wonder how many other spatially oriented folks meant to vote for Wall 1 but did what I did...

Darko

Lord of Altera
But why would people abandon the city so quickly? It's more expensive, and just lets them grow and fester inside. Which will make it very hard to take back

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Aye, but what if we build the wall and the corruption climbs over it, far too fast to give us time to build the third wall afterall?
You guys want us to build the third wall then...

eh I still think the first one is best for now, and put more time into the third one, with better resources.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
1) We simply cannot risk allowing corruption to spread and #3 has the best chance of stopping it.
We can risk it spreading along the peninsula, but no farther than Port Silver's river borders. Any farther than that, and we'll not be able to contain it.
2) bigger is always better.
False. The computer you are using is significantly smaller than the same kind of computer from 10 years ago, and it, in theory, runs 32x as fast.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You guys want us to build the third wall then...

eh I still think the first one is best for now, and put more time into the third one, with better resources.
Well yes- I do, but that's just me :p, it just seems logical to me, wall 2 seems like a waste of time, wall 1 is fair, but wall three makes me imagine fighting a war on the open plains with corruption crawling everywhere-

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Wall 2!
I can't bear the thought of losing my precious Port Silver!

Last edited: