Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Writer's Retreat [Writing Contest]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

The winners will be announced within the next day and informed IC, OOC, and posted here on this thread.

Writer's Retreat
&
Storytelling

Hosted by Athryl and Aracena Mithtanil

====================================
When: Friday, February 2oth at 3:30pm EST
{
Link for timezone conversion}
Where: The cozy hamlet of Thiil, at the Scriptorium

What: An all expense-paid trip to Thiil. Authors are to report to the Scriptorium at the start of the event, and will be provided with an empty journal and a time limit to see what masterpiece they can create. Afterwards, writers and any who would like to listen may join around Thiil's campfire to share their stories. Those who participate may find themselves receiving a sizable sum of prize money for the best story. Meals and lodging will be provided for those who participate. Each will be given a room and an overnight stay, compliments of the Mayor and his wife.

OOC Information: For those who want to participate, head to the Scriptorium at 3:00pm EST. You will be provided with a book and given one IRL hour to write a story of your choosing. It has to be LORE FRIENDLY but otherwise, can be any type of story. After the hour is up, or if everyone finishes before time is called, we'll gather around the campfire at Thiil and share the stories.

THIS IS AN IC CONTEST.
@IceandFire and @Niah will then choose first, second and third place.

The rewards are as follows:

1st Place - 20,000r
2nd Place - 10,000r
3rd Place - 5,000r

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. There may be a few adjustments along the way as we find out what sort of interest there is for this event. Keep an eye out for changes.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Vatty wouldn't want that reward money ti get a new forge? 20,000r is a pretty good motivator I think. :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
20K closer to San's heathen palace? I'm in. I guess cuz San is hiding

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Just wondering...
I've written something in the fan fiction thread, is it possible for me to just convert that into the book and submit that?