Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Writer's Retreat [Writing Contest]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Isn't that thieve's guild event also Friday at that time?
If so I will be unable to make it but have fun everyone!
The Thieves Guild event is 3pm PST and ours is EST, I believe. I am not sure how long their event will run. It may or may not conflict. But as mentioned, ours will likely be going on for quite a while as people share the stories they've written. So could probably come after if you felt like it. ^_^

@Balatro and @dUMMY

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So would Azure if he were to participate IC and use his story as a metaphorical jab at Athryl as a result from their last RP be frowned up OOC?

EDIT: I suppose I should elaborate. Azure would like write a "fiction" story that I'm tempted to call something like "The Tiny Forest Elf and the Giant Spider". And it would be told in the guise of like a children's story but Athryl would likely recognize what it really means.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
So would Azure if he were to participate IC and use his story as a metaphorical jab at Athryl as a result from their last RP be frowned up OOC?

EDIT: I suppose I should elaborate. Azure would like write a "fiction" story that I'm tempted to call something like "The Tiny Forest Elf and the Giant Spider". And it would be told in the guise of like a children's story but Athryl would likely recognize what it really means.
IC is IC, OOC is OOC man - you do what your character would :D
Azure sounds like he needs a hug though

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
IC is IC, OOC is OOC man - you do what your character would :D
Azure sounds like he needs a hug though
He's a teenager mentally and grumpy that Athryl yelled at him when in his mind he was just trying to help. Never mind he wasn't asked to helped and he may have lied to Naelwyn using Athryl's name in the process. xD

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
The event is starting! Do not fear to show up late, perfectly alright!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Event is surprisingly still going on! Those who wish to enter are free too, just come to Thiil!

Gaby

Lord of Altera
ppl take long to write things, I have noticed.

on another note, I struggled with making the story look like something a 14 year old silver elf with little education could feasibly write.

ahahaha, I think I failed in that, personally. hope no one cares.