Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yoda's Life in Song Form/Vague Journal

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Some people are quite interesting. Some are nice and some are not. Some approach and talk first, as if they want me there instead of barely "putting up with me". I like those people. I also like short sentences.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Ah, such a great day. Excepting the six-hour physics exam on wire resistance, which consisted of two pages of research and six more of repeating oneself. Anyway, great time learning how to build with @Cubey , then even more fun with her in the Black Moon event and some more RP before and after that. You're awesome. :)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I told myself not to abuse people to make me happy. So I decided to make special people happy, but I realised that through that I am making myself happy. And that is bad because I am abusing my friends for my own happiness.

Things are confusing and hard to explain.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Life would be so much better if people weren't selective (not that I'm not or ever intend on not being so) in terms of contact with other humans.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Not their newest album, too much harpsichord (I hate harpsichord) . I think I'm a little more nineties than you, but you're very close. ;)
I listen to The Doors, White Stripes, Ben Howard. Big variation but none of the modern stuff :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I wonder how anyone was able to predict what Palo Alto would be like after Facebook; but Thom Yorke did it. I particularly like the verse:
I'm okay, how are you?
Thanks for asking, thanks for asking
But I'm okay, how are you?
I hope you're okay too

It makes everything seem so... Perfect. But really it's all a bit wacky and weird but we can't accept it, so we continue to live our happy lives and forget that there's really some abnormal stuff on the planet, even if it's good. We'd much rather know how you are.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
This song is so beautiful. It is perfection, truly (unlike myself or the things I regard as perfect which are, ultimately, not) .

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I've discovered 90's Riot Grrrl music! Thank you very much Gone Home, I feel rebellious already. In fact, I hope to go to college against my parents' wishes of traditional A-levels. Still, this music is amazing.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
GCSE's are the most pointless piles of crap ever. Gah. Thanks for adding to my already alien persona by making me the only one in class who can't be bothered to copy work off a whiteboard. Also thanks for forcing me to go to church on Friday; I will not be present. Let's see, what else is there... Oh, yes, thanks for being here now, time. I nee to tell someone something important and you progress to being an unsuitable situation to do it. Cool.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hmm, Christmas holiday. I'm never certain whether having even less contact with the outside world is a good idea, but I think it depends on my activities during that time. I'm going to miss my special friends a lot.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hello, illness. Hello. Go away, or get worse enough for people to take pity on me.

So, this is Christmas. To be honest, considering those lyrics are meant to be meaningful, they are only ironically so. I'm spending the morning with my sister, mum and her mother and step-father, then being driven to dad's, then being driven to the midlands to spend a couple of days with my sister, dad and his parents, his sister and her children (my two awfully annoying cousins) . This is all on Christmas day, mind. Christmas is awkward.

My special friend has been unable to go on holiday, meaning that she may be able to meet me at some point during the holidays. Perhaps I could invite her to play table tennis with me or something. She's nice.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh my god, my sister got me some Atoms for Peace hand screen printed posters and some Record sleeves from bands at XL!
I'll post some pictures for you soon Yoda :O :D :cool:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Maybe, instead of being things, I think I'm things. I try to be things I'm not, then find evidence I could be things and disbelieve them.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Note to self: there are good friends to be made, go and make them. Some humans make me so happy I feel like making other humans happy. It feels a bit like "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE" but without it being fluffy and I'm not 100% sure what "it" is yet. Also, the 11 in this song's title is only the track number, there aren't eleven dollars and cents. The drumming and build-up in this song is amazing.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
To be is to be perceived. And so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds, that go on and are pushing themselves throughout all time. Our lives are not our own, from womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Not really sure what to say, to be honest. I expect others to be similar to me when I cannot be myself anyway.