Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yoda's Life in Song Form/Vague Journal

Yoda

Lord of Altera
My quest into space continues with gaining much more interest and a foothold in where to go first.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
They are all right; I'm annoying. Even the special ones think so. The fear of annoying them almost stops me trying to make them happy, because I can't make them happy if I am annoying. I think I'll lay low for an episode or two.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
There are so many stupendous things. Music, smells, flavours of pot noodle (actually it's only Bombay Bad Boy, that's the only flavour I like, and with all the chili sauce in) and one or two humans. No offence to 99% of you, but I'm going to be blunt and horrible because frankly it doesn't really matter. We've got to move on in life. We can't live in happy times forever. We can think about them.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Ironically for Radiohead, the song which describes me the most is Creep. Every lyric fits me perfectly, depending on your interpretation of them. I'd post the acoustic version, but I couldn't find it with the swear, and the edit sounds terrible, so I'm going with the official version. Warning: Thom Yorke uses a swear word in this song.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
There you go. Well done. Spoilt everything.

It wasn't exactly perfect; you weren't as close as you felt you were.

I was closer than I am now. Now I've creeped out someone again, and this time it was the best human in the world.

Congratulations.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Everything's back on track, new me and all that, blah blah blah. Booring! Let's discuss something more interesting. For instance, what of this beautiful quartet version of Idioteque?
@Arken

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I must get out once in a while.
Everything is starting to die.
The dust settles, worms dig.
Spiders crawl over the bed,

I must get out once in a while.
I eat all day, now I am fat.
Yesterday's meal is hugging the plate.
You never wash up after yourself.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
If I could be who you wanted,
If I could be who you wanted
All the time,
All the time.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Jonny, that is a very nice guitar. Do want. I'm going to buy that telecaster and modify it to be like his.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yoda

Lord of Altera
... And we'll never know what that ^ video was. Never mind. However, I have returned, and this is my song for you all in returnition.

Returnition is a word, my mind has been blown like a politician's sex scandal in the newspapers.

Well, my returnition song is a tough one to pick. I've got to go with something memorable, right? Uhm. Yes!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I really do romanticize my misery. But I need a lobster. If you've seen Friends you'll know that your lobster is the one you stay with forever. I need one of those because I hate things ending. Which might be partially why I had to come back here, or why I think about a girl whose face I barely remember and who I didn't even speak to on a holiday who I sat opposite on a boat for half an hour, or why thinking about my two closest friends doing things without me distresses me over the edge. Perhaps I should consider calming down.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
You're so nice and you're so smart
You're such a good friend, I have to break your heart
Tell you that I love you then I'll tear your world apart
Just pretend I didn't tear your world apart.