Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Best Music. . .From A Game?

W

wakerman4

Every Game Has Music.
One Way Or Another.
A Proper Song With Lyrics, Or Just A Theme, Maybe Background Music.
You Know How This Thread Works!
Show Us Your Best Music From A Game! Any Game!
Here's My Fav.
I can't stop listening to it :heart:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Dropping some old school midi from my first and favorite MMO. Ultima Online, I was only twelve at the time and I had no idea what was going on, but I loved that game to death, I still do.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Skyrim theme. It's technically the same as Morrowind (the main part of it anyway), but with percussion and a lower key. It really sums up the game I think.

Pretty much every song from LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean. I loved the movie's soundtrack and the game's comes up at a close second, but as this is game music I obviously have to post this one.

The Mass Effect trilogy has some of the best music in it, in my opinion. This video sums it all up.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
My favorite would have to be this music from my favorite game Soul Calibur V;
Best. Song. Ever.

I lied. This is the best song ever, how on earth could I forget this:

W

wakerman4

Just by seeing this thread's responses. . .
. . .I know I'm in the right community.

Probably my favourite game of all time. If I recall correctly it's called Dark Chronicle in the UK and Dark Cloud 2 in the US. But the soundtrack for this game is amazing, if you have time you should listen to it all. The one I posted is just the title theme, and it only gets better :D

( The full OST is up on Youtube, just go to this link and click play all - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7704DD431172739B )

W

wakerman4

Since everyone's putting 3 or 4, I'll add another 4 that I love!!! :D
Just as a friendly bump!