Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Best Music. . .From A Game?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Oh god, game music...... So many awesome musics !...

Lately my favourite were... mmmmh...

Oh and especially this one :

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
This is the one theme i listen to the most, so i must aceept, it's my favorite! Awesome in every aspect for me

Bsods

Villager
Bastion's entire soundtrack is stellar, however this song in particular is lovely:
Here's one of the catchier tunes from OFF:
And two of the best songs from FF9 (arguably one of the best Final Fantasy games):

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Not even My favorite Just what i thought of, too bad this game never got popular due to the 4 player requirements needing GBA connectors. Alas I've always wanted to play it with other people...

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
Uh, even though this thread was necro'd, Moochick approves so... Uh...

I love this song and game so freaking much. I actually splurged and bought the soundtrack to it too..! I actually just wanted the soundtrack for this song but the others are good too.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Some of my favorites have already been put in this thread, but I noticed one was missing~

Logan07

Lord of Altera
This is the video where my favorite game themes [Legend of Zelda themes] are played at an orchestra, and they sound different from the real theme in the game:

Wonderful Game Music!

These are my favorites, well... More of my favorites!

Molgera's Theme!
Molgera's Other Theme!
Molgera, Again!

Fi's Theme!

Outset Island Theme!

Fairy Fountain Theme!

The Credits!

That is all! [Yes, I love The Legend Of Zelda.] [and I love Molgera too. That was a good boss battle...] *runs, carrying a basket of games* Goodbye!