Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Best Music. . .From A Game?

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Though my favorite would have to be "An Earnest Desire for Grey" from Radiant Historia. It was a close tie between that and "The Edge of Green" from the same game.

Yoko Shimomura is a freaking goddess.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Now, I may not have played any of the games all you wonderful peeps have put up music for, but I have played The Last of Us, so that soundtrack is going on.
I just feel like the music captures the mood of the game so well. My favourite game ever and it got a DLC.
Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about The Last of Us. I would never stop :p

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Now, I may not have played any of the games all you wonderful peeps have put up music for, but I have played The Last of Us, so that soundtrack is going on.
I just feel like the music captures the mood of the game so well. My favourite game ever and it got a DLC.
Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about The Last of Us. I would never stop :p
*Loves forever.*

Ginger Beard

Lord of Altera
So many good songs posted. It's like going down memory alley. Since AC4 came out I can't stop listening to this

And yes I will post this everywhere :D