Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Favourite Pokémon.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Blastoise and Feraligator: They're a massive TANKS! And they are water types :rolleyes:

Treeko: He is a rascal, a gecko (which are awesome and cute!), he is crafty and my first ever Pokémon! :heart:
Blastoise is tanky but lacks power, whereas Feraligatr is generally shunned for better physical water types like Crawdaunt, Gyarados and Ddance Kingdra

Treeko is bawss, Grovyle is most boss (PMD2 ;-;)

Absol has great offensive stats and a decent movepool, as well as the strongest priority move in the game with STAB Sucker Punch, however he is quite frail so it can be hard to set up Swords Dance on him. Its often easier to switch in on anther dark type to take advantage of Justified.

Ttar is a monster, hands down, although he doesn't like tanky fighting types like Throh or Hariyama.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Shucle thing
I did teh maths! Most damage that Rollout can do is 251,053,722.15! Though yes this is way stronger than Stored Power Espeon which, according to my math can do up to 125,520,066.​
Though yet again I may be wrong, but I think the writer of that skipped a bit of the math. :p

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Erm.. Well. I suppose I have tons of favourites, so get ready. Itzza has my permission for trying to ruin all of these. I'm only putting a few for that reason, though.

Arcanine: I like dogs, and for whatever reason, this guy resonates with me. It bolsters some really cool moves, stats, and designs.

Skarmory: It's a metal bird. By the way, I like birds, too. It's a grand wall, and has a moveset that could also make it a sweeper, tank, etc.

Zoroark: It completes the chain of [itself], Lucario, and Mewtwo, which are all cool, it looks generally awesome, and it is also basically the "Plot Twist!" Pokémon, when used in battles.

Flygon: I, for whatever reason, trained a Trapinch when I was a kid, and it ened up being the most glorious thing on my Emerald team. It looks cool, and the idea of a Dragonfly being an actual Dragon, is awesome. It was also my favourite Dragon in Pokémon Ranger. >Metagross

Lapras: After I played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, I accumulated a ton of respect for this thing. Then I used it during a playthrough. Magical. It looks great, plays great, and is constantly given awesome roles throughout Pokémon games.

Glaceon, Jolteon, and Espeon: All tied on favouritism, because they all have their own unique strenghts and weaknesses. Also they look cool, and are all part of the same evolutionary family.

Treeko, Grovyle, and Sceptile: Treeko was the first starter I ever received, and it eventually became the first level 100 I had ever trained. Grovyle was awesome in Time, Darkness, and Sky, and actually has taught me a lot about misleads in writing. It has a special place in my heart. Sceptile is awesome, just in total. I watched the Animé for a bit, and like Tyson's Sceptile a bunch more than Ash's. Because Ash is the worst. I love all of them.

Aggron: This thing deserves to be a Pseudo-Legendary, but falls short in Base Stat Totals, which is too bad. It's got great defence, among other things, and was also my Second level 100. I have a picture of all the reasons you should like it, but there is far too much foul language to look at for even a second. Anyway, it's lovely.

Heracross: It deserves much more respect than it gets, being able to annihilate both Psychic, Rock, Dark, Grass, and Steel types, with STAB alone. It's also exceedingly cool-looking, and has one of my overall favourite cries of every Pokémon. I'd recommend it to a friend.

Slaking: Slaking was another Pokémon I've used, and love. It has stats that surpass even legendaries, and STAB on hyperbeam, which pairs very well with it's only drawback, Truant. I don't wanna get too in-depth on all the ways you can destroy things with this guy, because you can figure it out yourself.

Chandelure: I used this in White, and suddenly everything became trivial, because of how strong it became when Lampent evolved into it. It's also a cool, interesting design, and has an awesome type and moveset.

Rayquaza: Emerald was my first Pokémon game, and this monster was the title Pokémon. I love it so much it's unhealthy. It's cool all around, can beat down both Kyogre and Groudon, and fifth gen allows it to have V-create. The most powerful fire type move, ever. Therefore, it can trounce the Ice types that would even consider making a dent on it, in seconds. Also Extremespeed is a cool move.

I am aware that I'm a nerd.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Itzzassessment incoming!

Arcanine: Arcanine is a prime physical sweeper, especially in the sun, with brilliant moves such as Flare Blitz, Close Combat and even Extremespeed! He also has some terrific speed and a great design.

Skarmory: One of the best hazard setters in the game with its great defences, typing and ability to learn all entry hazards. He does, however, fall short when hit with special fire or electric attacks, as his special bulk is subpar.

Zoroark: One of my top favourites, both in battle and in aesthetic. The film improved this even more!

Flygon: One of the fastest dragons in the game and a decent physical sweeper, although that 4x weakness to ice can really nip him in the bud.

Lapras: Great bulk, decent offences and a look to die for, as well as a versatile movepool. Only thing keeping it from sweeping is it's awful speed.

Glaceon: Good offensive typing and stats, bad defensive typing.

Jolteon: Ridiculous speed paired with decent offences.

Espeon: That Special Attack is out of this world.

(If anyone is interested, Umbreon is my favourite Eevee-lution.)

Grovyle: After Mystery Dungeon 2, nothing needs to be said, no words do this guy justice...

Aggron: A great physical tank and a monster trick room sweeper, although a 4x weakness to fighting and ground as well as bad special bulk limit him, as well as his terrible speed.

Heracross: Heracross gets tons of respect on the competitive scene and is one of the most commonly used Pokemon, and if you use it properly you'll see why.

Slaking: A monster in double battles as there are moves like Gastro Acid, Simple Beam and Skill Swap to get rid of Truant (the best way to abuse this is with Medicham, as not only will Skill Swap rid Slaking of Truant but in return he gets Pure Power, which DOUBLES his Attack stat! Hyper Beam is a terrible choice on him as his physical attack is through the roof. Use Giga Impact instead.

Chandelure: A beastly special sweeper, but I don't personally like it.

Rayquaza: One of my favourite legendaries, Emerald was and still is my favourite main story Pokemon game.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
1. Magikarp, Nuff said.
2. Gallade . Have you seen it? It uses swords. Swords. (It Is also kind of a jack of all trades You can have multiple that can each do its own thing)
3. Raichu. Rain Dance + Thunder = Pain (Did I mention that on DPP this combo has a 30% chance to break though protect for NO REASON AT ALL?)
4. Sigilyph, It Looks like an Unknown in a Vase with wings It sounds Silly, But the way it moves is so magical....
5. Wigglytuff I was hesitant to use it at first but after doing a run though of sapphire with pokemon I raised from eggs traded from leaf green I have to say out of all of them it is my favorite. I think the ruby sprite looks better than the kanto remakes'
6. Blastoise While he may be Vanilla I have to say I enjoyed beating the elite four with him and raichu, He would beat up whoever messed with Raichu and his dunders.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
WARNING. POKEMON RANT HERE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

My favorite Pokemon, as is fairly obvious, are the members of the Ralts family, especially Gardevoir. This Pokemon especially is very, very important to me, ever since I started playing Pokemon Emerald when I was eight. That was my first memorable video game that had a huge impact on my life, and Gardevoir carried me through it.

I didn't care much for the first few wild Pokemon I saw in the game. Zigzagoon was cute but he looked derpy. Poochyena looked mean and the others didn't interest me. When I got to Wally though, and I saw him catch that Ralts, I was just like this: :O "I want dat. Right naaooowww." And so I spent twenty minutes catching one in that route, a female Ralts named Zela. Yes, I still remember the gender and name of it. I caught it at level 4.

Although at first I was dissapointed that it only knew Growl, I noticed that the first move it learned was TELEPORT. I was so hyped. That was really cool. Until I realized that it had no use in battle. Damn it all. Still pretty awesome nonetheless. Once it learned confusion though... things just started to snowball so much until Ralts overpassed my Torchic in level and turn into the ace of my team.

It evolved into Kirlia. I was so happy to see such an adorable thing. It steamrolled everyone as per usual, Confusion'ing their faces and stealing kid's money. Things were pretty awesome.

Then it evolved into Gardevoir. I coulda sworn.. that was pretty much my first childhood crush. I fell in love with the thing and when I saw the Pokedex entry I was thrilled to see that it was a very protective creature. I instantly associated it with a guardian angel, which I think is what it's based off of, and it continued to carry me throughout the entire game.

When I stopped playing Emerald, I still thought about Gardevoir. When I was eleven and depression started to bite me in the ass, I started to get hallucinations, but good ones, ones that tried to comfort me and help me through the whole thing. One of the first, and the longest lasting, hallucinations was a Gardevoir sitting on the foot of my bed, letting me sleep and protecting me in my sleep. One of the worst things that has ever happened to me is that hallucination stopping. That nearly got me so badly depressed that I wanted to die.

When I was thirteen, starting to get into this Internet personality thing, I started making Gardevoir my go-to avatar for forums and websites, and eventually people just started associating it with me. I might as well have been one, as people started to notice my tendencies to care for others obsessively. Even now, my loved one tells me how similar I am to one and it makes me feel so giddy and nice that I can hardly stand the compliment. >///>

X and Y changed a few things. Gardevoir got my favorite new type, Fairy, and a beautiful Mega-Evolution to help her in battle more. Pokemon Amie lets me bond with it more, and gives me something to do when I feel depressed or lonely. Mon-amie always manages to make me feel better, and Gardevoir does too, so it's hard to stay sad when doing that.

[/rant]

Same here~
Did you just... explain my life, 'cause that's exactly what happened to me
  1. Get Pokemon emerald
  2. Slapped Wally and caught a Ralts myself which was the leader of my party
  3. It evolved and I was like "2 cute 4 me"
  4. It evolved again and I... err... y'know, embarrassing stuff
  5. Pokemon X, Pokemon Amie and the mega-evolution just made it even better~

Well apart from the avatar part~ but y'know

Best edit EU West:

For my favourite pokemon, go here, I think this post explains it.

http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/favourite-sprite-or-concept-art-for-a-pokémon.27146/#post-402464

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
favorite shiny?
Mine is anything from the ralts line, Like anything.
(mainly gallade)
Vid related