Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Favourite Pokémon.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Shuckle:

Shuckle is the Pokémon who can deal the highest damage possible, believe it or not. Shuckle is also so tanky even if you train him to be a sweep.

Miltank:

Neigh on unkillable, Miltank doesn't care about your Pokémon, MILTANK SMASH.

Hypno:

Obvious reasons, excellent at tanking, lovely status effects.

Lugia:

I'm not sure, I've always loved Lugia since Pokémon 2000, Lugia was pretty baller so I kind-of-sort-of fell in love.

Mew:

WHATTYA MEAN I NEED A REASON HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE MEW?

Scizor:

Scizor is just awesome, lovely damage, excellent sweeper.

Absol:

Aesthetic reasons, I just love Absol.

Oh lawd, I could go on for days.

-K9

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I finally finished leveling up my shiny Meganium today! Woo!

If I had to choose 6 Pokemon to take with me on a journey, I'd probably choose:
Lucario (aura for the win!)
Meganium (great for healthy, long-distance traveling)
Flygon (flight, tunneling, and a dragon!)
Ninetails (awesome)
Jolteon (speeeeeed)
Milotic/Floatzel (haven't decided; I want a water type capable of fighting in and out of water with decent speed and skill)

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I would take anything from 1st gen, but if I had to pick just one? Probably Nine Tails, I quite enjoy foxes (or things that look like foxes).

Miner

Lord of Altera
Tynamo and Sableye.
Both of them were made to not have a weakness. Apparently sableye was accidental too. But, spiritomb isn't here because it's really not worth the effort to get it. Amd by the time I got it in the first playthrough, all my other pokemon were level 60 or so.

Sableye: because... *can't seem to put this into words*
Tynamo: IT'S SO CUTE:D ahem, and it's electic type. Who doesn't like electric types?

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
#1: Charmander
Reason: First one I ever got, for both trading cards and the games
#2: Magikarp
Reason: Who doesn't like mich? (sorry ur only second mich, but nobody messes with my charmander)

wheres the magikarp

where
Right here ;)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I came here to troll.
SO LET THERE BE TROLL.
My favorite is:
AGUMON
Pfft, Patamon would woop Agumon's ass just with his sheer adorableness. Digimon :heart:

On subject though, I personally have two ways with Pokemon, a team I like for looks and a team who are actually strong (But I'll still always go for looks in a playthrough :p) buut I can never decide on one Pokemon ;-;
Looks: Zorua, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Flareon, Chimchar
Strength: Spheal, Tyranitar, Infernape, Dialga, Deoxys, Mewtwo

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I got a shiny Spheal in a trade, once; I think it was my first shiny, actually. :)

It came with Pokerus, too, which was a nice little bonus.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Shuckle:

Shuckle is the Pokémon who can deal the highest damage possible, believe it or not. Shuckle is also so tanky even if you train him to be a sweep.

Miltank:

Neigh on unkillable, Miltank doesn't care about your Pokémon, MILTANK SMASH.

Hypno:

Obvious reasons, excellent at tanking, lovely status effects.

Lugia:

I'm not sure, I've always loved Lugia since Pokémon 2000, Lugia was pretty baller so I kind-of-sort-of fell in love.

Mew:

WHATTYA MEAN I NEED A REASON HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE MEW?

Scizor:

Scizor is just awesome, lovely damage, excellent sweeper.

Absol:

Aesthetic reasons, I just love Absol.

Oh lawd, I could go on for days.

-K9
Shuckle: As much as I love him his low HP stat really limits his tanking, and while yes, he can deal the most damage in the entirety of the game, what you need to do to to get him to that point is so longwinded it would be nearly impossible.

Miltank: Miltank is very tanky on the physical side however a good focus blast to the face will take it down sharpish.

Hypno: Hypno is okay for a physical psychic but is outclassed in that regard by Gallade and Metagross, and outclassed by Musharna in the support section.

Lugia: Pretty badass no doubt.

Mew: Cute enough, and being able to learn every TM in the game isn't terrible either.

Scizor: Sees a lot of use in the current metagame for a few reasons. The first being that his only weakness is fire, and that he has bolstered priority moves in Bullet Punch thanks to Technician.

Absol: Is awesome in aesthetics and not bad competitively.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Favourite by looks: Probably either Zoroak, Elektross, shiny Charizard or Chespin ( DAW CHESPIN IS SO CUTE :heart: )

General favourite: Rayquaza. Shiny, or normal, although Shiny Rayquaza is BADASS

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Shuckle: As much as I love him his low HP stat really limits his tanking, and while yes, he can deal the most damage in the entirety of the game, what you need to do to to get him to that point is so longwinded it would be nearly impossible.

Miltank: Miltank is very tanky on the physical side however a good focus blast to the face will take it down sharpish.

Hypno: Hypno is okay for a physical psychic but is outclassed in that regard by Gallade and Metagross, and outclassed by Musharna in the support section.

Lugia: Pretty badass no doubt.

Mew: Cute enough, and being able to learn every TM in the game isn't terrible either.

Scizor: Sees a lot of use in the current metagame for a few reasons. The first being that his only weakness is fire, and that he has bolstered priority moves in Bullet Punch thanks to Technician.

Absol: Is awesome in aesthetics and not bad competitively.
It's a pleasure to watch you work teach :)

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
As much as I hate to rain on your parade... (sarcasm)

I believe fully powered Stored Power Espeon on a Croagunk is the most damage possible in the game. I may be wrong though.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack (481,266,000 damage) under the following conditions:
Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shuckle_(Pokémon)

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
Blastoise and Feraligator: They're a massive TANKS! And they are water types :rolleyes:

Treeko: He is a rascal, a gecko (which are awesome and cute!), he is crafty and my first ever Pokémon! :heart:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Hm... Are we actually gonna do this legit? alrighty then...

Absol, for the reasons of if you set him out right he can to a whole heap of damage.

Swords Dance will give him one insane attack stat after about two uses
Sucker Punch for damage reasons
Superpower to cover a wider type range
Night Slash for sheer OP after Swords Dance

I would then have him hold a Life Orb..

Tyranitar is up next as my Tank

With his Sandstorm ability his Special Defence is boosted very very heavily, making him an ideal tank, and his very high HP stat helps as well.

Crunch, for nom
Pursuit
Superpower
Stone Edge

Have him hold some leftovers and be a Careful nature for more awesome

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Guys... I have a new favourite...

Kangasran!

Kanghaskan+Nidoran

Hours of fun on Pokemon Fusion... Hours.

Magiorb!