Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yugioh Tourney?

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
I can't do any time but tommorow or a time before Friday. I leave for an eight day trip and my scheduling will be hectic and wifi scant.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
And here comes the painful point where I need to choose which of the tumors siamese twins to cut off to let the other live... I'll wait for more responces to see which dates are preferred. Because sadly I can't really schedule for any other days this week.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
We could hold the tournament in parts. Like, one group at one time, the other at another, and then, once they're free of scheduling conflicts, the two winners face each other.

Moochick

We could hold the tournament in parts. Like, one group at one time, the other at another, and then, once they're free of scheduling conflicts, the two winners face each other.
That still would not work out due to the possibilities of people who are avaliable for only one day winning but a different person isn't there to be able to play them thus leading to parts being for naught, and just makes more of a scheduling nightmare.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
That still would not work out due to the possibilities of people who are avaliable for only one day winning but a different person isn't there to be able to play them thus leading to parts being for naught, and just makes more of a scheduling nightmare.
We still on fer today Moo, and on what Site?

Moochick

Incase it wasn't obvious, I decided to sleep in today thinking that the weekend would be better for this... Sorry to anyone that is inconvenienced by this. I just feel the weekend would end up better for most people at the time.

Moochick

So, what times are good for people this weekend. Also include days.

Also @Patrickdxs , do you want to replace apollo? (sorry :()

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Ahahahah, why. I'm not going to be able to make it at that time. I guess I'm going to have to step out, heh. It already looks like you have people in the queue for replacement, though.