Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

z_Maestro_z Application [Approved- solus]

z_Maestro_z

Villager
Part 1:

Minecraft Username:
z_Maestro_z
FL, USA (subject to change, my family moves often. Home base is where I currently am, though)
Guides?:
Yes, I have read all the guides. The character guide has to be my favorite (if I'm supposed to pick one)
Introduction:
"Hi there! I'm Z. No, I won't tell you my real name. I can't do that. I'm a high school student in 11th grade, and I've been in (as in spent the night at least) 20 different countries and 13 of the 50 states." What's your favorite part of your education? "I think my favorite part of my education is the music I've been able to learn. I've been playing the trumpet for 7 years and I started learning guitar this year as well." What do your hobbies include? "Well, I read a lot. I like to play Minecraft, obviously, and I play a few games on my iPhone as well. Oh, and I play Terraria occasionally as well." What games do you enjoy most? Why? "Well, I enjoy games that give me a really good dungeon crawl type experience (like DC:Stone Soup), and games that I can pick up and play and put down again with no problem, like Clash of Clans." Any links to work you've done you'd like to show us? "Actually, yes. I dabble in Garageband and you can listen to songs I've created at my Soundcloud here."

Exploration before application:
Yes. I liked what I saw. Rare is it that I can find a server that I feel is worth of my whitelist application. Usually it's because they don't let me explore before I apply, and that especially turns me a way. Kudos, you guys!
Refferer:

Nope, sorry. Unless google counts.

Part 2: About my Character

Name:
Zayden
Also goes by:
Maestro or Z.
Race:
Forest Elf
Appearance:
A wiry young elf who is never seen without his bow. Usually dressed in green/brown to better blend in with the forest, though he isn't against wearing blue either, if the occasion calls for it.

Part 3: "the test"
((This is a narrative as if being told to a family member))
“…’But why are you sending me away?' I asked my master. He was getting old, and he had just told me I was being sent to a new master. I couldn't wrap my mind around the idea of changing so soon. 'Why?' I pressed. He just sighed. 'I am old, and I cannot teach you my ways any longer. I am sending you to a younger, though just as skilled, master who will teach you far better than I can.' I stared at him, wrapped in his faded brown cloak and leaning on his longbow as if it were a lifeline and not a weapon. I had known him since my earliest years, but he had never looked as weary as he did before me. I had only been training with him for a year, and I had barely learned to draw the bow properly before he broke this news to me. Now I must venture off into the forest, following our trails and hoping I make it to the new master's home before I run out of arrows and cannot hunt for my food…"

*a couple days of travel later*

"I pushed aside a few branches and saw Tauredal Grove in front of me. After discovering what I could, I found that the Ranger’s hall seemed like a great place to start looking for the new master I was supposed to find, but the doors were closed to me. The other Eldnarí weren’t quite as interesting, but I was obliged to visit the Home Tree before beginning my search. The warm welcome was more than I had expected; I had never been so warmly welcomed, even in my home Grove. I immediately decided that I like the halls of Tauredal and wanted to stay.

“After I finished meeting in the Home Tree, I visited the Lusty Lass Inn for a meal and a place to spend the night. It was a cozy tavern, and I enjoyed the drinks along with the rest of the town. The beds were superb, as well. I wound up spending the night.”

*the next day*

“After paying for my room and complimenting the hostess, I visited the Market, awed by all the crafts and materials for sale. There were bows of the highest quality, arrows that were better than anything I could even hope to put together, and other interesting things. All the while I kept my eyes open for anyone who could teach me what I wanted to know."

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Before I look through your Application, I'd like you to see the Approved Applications to mimic the layout for easier reading. Bold questions on top and your answers on the bottom. Your Test should also be 400 words minimum. Avoid writing about violence, death, murder. Re-edit your post, bump the thread, and I'll have another look at it.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.