Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Zib) – application [Approved - Somnastra]

MrZibbly

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username? MrZibbly
2) How old are you? 14
3) Where are you? Canada

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes, the lore and most of the guides. I also read on some of the gods and some events that went on.
5) Introduce yourself! I am currently enrolled in a high school and trying to get into the RAP program which is a trades program for high school students. But aside from that I love to play games and like to think and write concepts (Since I cannot finish writing a book) although I can write short story's because my imagination just flows. For roleplaying experience I used to play world of warcraft on Moonguard. A super popular roleplaying server, massive. Everyone went to one city. I had a couple characters I played. One was a guard, one was a mercenary, the other was a mage. 2 of them died, I only had my mage left and then i quit because of the decrease in population and how bad the roleplayers were getting. I also play some garrys mod and Counter strike once in a while. That is basically a mixed up summary of me.
'
6) Got any examples of your work? No, when I write short storys I do it on paper.
7) Referrer N/A
About your character

Name
: Zibbly (Zib)

Race: Human
Appearance: You can check my profile picture for a better close up. But he has blonde hair, blue eyes. Light skin, blue clothes, a travellers and warriors clothes. They wont be torn and he would have a sword around his back, strapped over his right shoulder. His cape would be short, a yellow dyed.
The test
Even with the morning sun lighting the ancient forest, the young man couldn't help but shiver at the realisation he was completely lost. It was a miracle he had survived the night after collapsing in the undergrowth when vicious creatures could be lurking around any corner. He dusted off his tattered trousers and stood, quickly searching for anything that could protect him from the monsters in the woodland. Walking among the trees, he would find a walking stick that was a decent size for him, the tip was blunt but he knew if he could swing it hard enough, it could damage the skull of any monsters lurking about. Although this was not his perferred course of action, his dad taught him to have faith in Shalherana. A sudden growl echoed the forest, he looked in the direction of the growl. Nothing was to be seen. Suddenly from behind him he heard the ruffling of leaves. He turned and the wolf pounced on him, Zibbly had a quick reaction and rolled to the left, not being aware of the tree he was by, his back smacked against the tree, he was still gripping onto his walking stick. The wolf snarled at him, he was in a disadvantage spot, not be able to move back. Zibbly quickly rose to his feet, at that same time. The wolf ran towards him. Zibbly stuck out the stick and it hit the wolfs chest. It did not penetrate, so Zibbly pushed forward, making the wolf fall on his backside. the wolf quickly turned over and before he could pounce again, zibbly swung the stick at full power and striked him the wolf in the head. The wolf shrieked, trying to walk away, he gave the wolf a little nudge towards the open forest as it was howling in aid. Zibbly muttered "Forgive me!" he looked up at the sky , closing his eyes as he said it. Zibbly knew that the wolf would be back with help. So without looking back, he ran through the forest, trying to find a way to the nearest city. As he ran through the seemingly endless forest, he thought back as to why he ended up here. After leaving his home to find adventure and to find his destiny. He thought about what his parents would feel and tried to tell himself over and over it is for the greater good. Home was a prison for him, not because of his parents but because of his grandparents, they imprisoned his parents, making them work and harvest food for business. Zibblys father taught him the basics of swords and how to use them. Only being able to cut crops and scarecrow dummies secretly. When grandpa found out. Zibbly escaped with only the knowledge passed down by his father.

(I quickly did this before heading to school so if it needs editing, I will edit as soon as possible.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there! This is beautiful so far, and I would be more than happy to whitelist you, but could you write a bit more on the test? We like to have at least 400 words to adequately evaluate how well you'll RP with us. :)

MrZibbly

Villager
Added more, sorry for bad punctuation I was doing it on my phone. Zibbly lost his sword btw so right now his weapon holder strapped to his shoulder is empty.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.