Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zoomer5292 [Approved - Sally]

zoomer5292

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
zoomer5292
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?

Male
4. What country do you live in?

Canada
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

Yes I do.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I was working a late shift on my job as a guard, as a mysterious man walked up to me in all black robes and said. "Tomorrow at noon in the center of the tavern someone will die." I immediatly went to grab him as he threw some sort of dust in my eyes and I was temporarily blind, when I could see again I had gigantic swollen red eyes, and the man was gone. I returned home shocked at what he said, I jumpped in bed and didn't think about it. The next morning I woke up late and was scheduled to work at the center because there is a big meeting the king was announcing the marriage of his daughter, As I was listening to the king I noticed the man in black robeson the roof and I started to scream. "Murderer, murderer!" In the time the king looked at me and then looked to the roof where I was pointing, the man in the robes dropped a body on the king, killing the man that was dropped and the king.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

I am a fun out going person, that loves playing games, I play all sorts of different games. I am very funny, I get along with people very well, I have two brothers and two sisters, and my family has three dogs, We are very caring and happy people. I am very fond of my job, I am hard working and never give up. Also I love adventuring, exploring and many other out door activites, I cram everything in my schedule from being with friends, playing games, and going to school. When I am older I wish to be mechanic, I love fixing anything and I am above average smart level.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am a great builder. Also respectful. I have friends on that server.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware, there is no point. "Black magic" Is useless it makes the game boring with no effort in the game you dont care to play. It just ruins the game for everybody. Point is black magic is pointless.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Youtube
12. Have you voted for us?
No but I will if I get on. :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but I said about yourself, not minecraft.. we only ask because we're a tight knit community and like to know you as a person, do you have pets? hobbies, your dream job? As long as you're comfortable sharing it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, thank you for fixing it and especially thank you for being patient :D

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.