Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zXzMAGIIKzXz's Whitelist Application [Approved - Ghost]

Magiik

Lord of Altera
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
zXzMAGIIKzXz

2) How old are you?
I am 16 years old

3) Where are you?
I live in the United States of America, on the east coast (Eastern Standard Time)

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes. Yes I have

5) Introduce yourself!
My name is Magiik. I am taking classes in the Biotechnology field, and enjoy my biology class the most. Outside of minecraft roleplay, I'll often be writing, reading, drawing, or playing other games like Halo or The Banner Saga. I enjoy writing and reading fantasy, and drawing whatever pops into my head (usually dragons).
Inside of MC rp, I tend to try to make the most unique character I can. Sometimes, it's an oddity (I had a fire-wielding 'monk' that did an awful lot of fighting on one server), while other times, it's the most plain thing ever that no one ever seems to think of (I'm applying as a simple farmer). There have been people in the past that have applauded me for thinking of some of the craziest ideas that actually work and mesh well with the world.
I've had at least 8 characters across multiple servers (Including this one, as I was on it about a year ago), and remember the ones I played for more than a day (I had a few that I played on LotC for a few hours before they were killed/shamed/shunned.
Quite a few know me for making horrible (yet occassionally funny) jokes and puns.

6) Got any examples of your work?
I am a builder, an artist, a writer, and a so-crazy-it-just-might-work idea guy. Unfortunately, I've deleted most of my mc worlds (the ones with good builds) because I forget about them. Most of my recent writings are school stuff, and the rest are things I'd rather not link to the world. And all of my recent artwork is incomplete/not my normal quality because I was drawing for someone.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I didn't do much exploring. I was going to apply with friends, but had to leave for a little while. I was in a place without internet, so they went ahead and applied without me (Juno_Ax, paintballz, CisoSecond, Terra_Booma, John791 (Might be wrong about the numbers), and laurannex). Now they're kind of waiting on me so we can begin, so I wanted to get this application finished ASAP. I will probably do a little exploration while waiting to be reviewed.

8) Referrer:
N/A

About your character
Name:
Joseph Debrown

Race:
Human

Appearance:

I'm currently having a friend shade this skin for me, so it might look a little different when he's done with it. However, it will only look better. I can post some of his work upon request if you'd like proof that my skin will be acceptable when finished.

The test
The midday sun beat down upon the golden fields where a lone figure stood in the middle. He had come far, he had. Where he started as a simple boy, working to keep his family alive, he has grown into a strong man, working to keep many alive.

He had started with a small farm, and worked with his father and brother to build it into what he saw before him. Joseph took a deep breath, enjoying it. It was hot out, but he had worked in this heat every day for the past month, and every previous year. Looking upwards, he admired the endless, cloudless sky above him.

It was a good year. So far, the weather had been perfect, and his fields promised a bountiful harvest. None of the animals were sick, and there were plenty of calves. His home had full larders and ample stores.

Joseph exhaled and leaned down, picking up his sickle. He didn’t need it yet, as it was still too early in the year, but he felt comfortable with it. It was a tool of his trade, and one that had served him well in the previous years. Looking down at the handle, he began to count the notches; It had one for each harvest.

His home was before him before he even realized, and he was walking up the steps like he had plenty of times before. Inside, he knew his family would be eating or resting. Only two were related to him, but they all worked alongside each other, ate alongside each other, lived alongside each other, so they were family to him.

As he sat down at the table, his stomach growled hungrily. Samuel grinned to his son, knowing the feeling well, and Aisling quietly laughed and passed him a plate. Thomas, his younger brother, snored softly in the corner, back to his dreams, and little Tomari was too focused on her food to notice anything else. Joseph looked at his family, grinned back, and dug into his food.

Some might think his work tedious. Quite a few would think it repetitive and boring. His life might not be exciting. He might not fight his way through an adventure every day. Joseph might be just a simple farm boy, working the land all day, every day, for the rest of his life. But, at the end of the day, when the sun is going down upon field after field of flowing, golden wheat, and his family is all sitting together at the table enjoying a well-earned meal… None of that matters. None of it at all.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I look forward to the puns :p

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.