Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

Lord of Altera
I love you too much right now Sally, those are absolutely fantastic.

I'd put it in my signature right now, but I'm on my iPad at the moment. Thank you so much :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
101 Theme Challenge! :D
Here's the request layout and my rules.

Rules:
Have to be an active RPer
2. Must be a member for more than 3 months
3. No bugging about drawings. I draw at my own pace and in my spare time, if people bug me about it, that gives me less spare time, but also makes it feel more like work and less fun. So to benefit everyone, don't ask, please.
4. Every chibi requested will have a World of Altera Logo/Watermark. This is because I make em here and I want them to stay here.
5. Only 1 chibi per person!
Rule no. 1

I'm drawing these pictures as a person, not as the server owner, and I prefer to draw people who are being active ingame, helping the server grow and stay here because I love it, not as some duty, because I want to.

While I enjoy drawing for people and love that my art is wanted, I don't appreciate lying to me for one.

Feel free to request one again if you're active again, but please don't imply you're active by asking why you're not on the list, I wanted to clear inactive people off to make space for anyone active that wanted one.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Oh that shows we're on the list, but it doesn't help us determine the order, which I think was the original point, no?
I guess I just have to wait :(

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well- on those days that I did 7 in one day, I managed to get through 1-2 pages in a day, unfortunately with sundered skies work I haven't had time to draw at all :F

ACU20

Legend of Altera
NO-
xD I don't really know if there's anything wrong with my voice, I just don't like hearing it because I'll die of embarrassment-
same for me! But people are so eager to hear me sing (i can't sing, i am serious) but they still want me to bloody sing...all the time..........

Status
Not open for further replies.