Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
**You can either do the old Purple-hair, green eyed Kira or the current more Medieval version**

Character name: Kira Darkfire
Details: mimicking a cat playing with a square block of yarn instead of a ball (mine-craft Inspired) with a real kitty cat looking at him like "WTF are you doing dude?" or even have it that the cat is sitting reading a book. So it's like they swopped roles.
Link to profile: **Click Here**
Music that fits:
Theme: 23. Cat (I will love you long time *_*)

Last edited:

Logan07

Lord of Altera
Nevermind then. I have to wait one month. And No, I'm not angry. *destroys every timey-wimey object in his home* Yep. Not angry. *fades away*

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thank you, Sally, for that wonderful representation of Josef. It looks wonderful.

Logan07

Lord of Altera
Character name: Merry
Details: Maybe... running, with a smile, and with a satchel in his hand. [the satchel isn't being stolen. It was hard to get an Idea for this part.]
Link to profile: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/griffin06s-character-profile.26148/#post-396086
Music that fits:
[I love Wind Waker's music. It's just so fabulous, like a whale playing on an electric guitar wearing a tuxedo with laser eyes. alright, not that fabulous, but still fabulous.]
Theme: 48, which is childhood, since my character is a child.

[ this chibi can not be posted before Febuary seventh, 2014, only after. on that day the world will end I'll be on the server for three months.]

Status
Not open for further replies.