Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran ball,party, gathering, formal dance...whatever you call it

Formal Dance RP?

• nah

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • yeah

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • meh.......................

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Name: Captain Jericho "Cutlass" Whitestone (Capt_Cutlass)
Time: 12-6pm CST (If possible)
Job: Guest
Really look forward to this banquet. I didn't catch a day though. When can we expect this dance to take place? I'll bring my money fer that auction. ;)

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Name: Markus Groothart (Markisbeest)
Time: Any time except Saturdays 18:00-23:00
Job: Guest, a very nice one even! :p

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
That, and I'm not sure wether or not Dpl can make masks... And I don't know anyone else who makes decent skins for free.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Perhaps it is an idea to have an official dresser for this party, who, most likely for a fee, can shop tuxes, dresses and masks on skins? :eek: Just throwing this out there...

Verahawk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Perhaps it is an idea to have an official dresser for this party, who, most likely for a fee, can shop tuxes, dresses and masks on skins? :eek: Just throwing this out there...
With the hooge community you'd need a fair few people on it. For free. Unlikely but y'never know.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Name: Rhaegar Rhal (Rhaegar_Rhal)
Time: I have no social life, so I'm fine any time, as long as it's not too late in GMT

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
There is one problem with that idea. I cannot imagine how nobility and peasantry would be together at one ball ._.
I know it may sound discriminating but my RP character is a Lord like they were back then. Big headed and... Lordly... He believes in social hierarchy.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
So I will apply. But my RP character might not like some things... Just the way it is :p
Name: Sir Polo Hawklight
Time: Preferably Weekend, best on Saturday. Any time British Time zone on Weekend between around 12 and 12 :p

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Viggeh will not be able to go if this is within the next two weeks as he will be in europe, Britain and France to be exact :p

angela302

Lord of Altera
There is one problem with that idea. I cannot imagine how nobility and peasantry would be together at one ball ._.
I know it may sound discriminating but my RP character is a Lord like they were back then. Big headed and... Lordly... He believes in social hierarchy.
well this is a masquerade so other than the clothing and behavior it'd be difficult to differentiate who is in what class.... ALSO this rp is still on, I just need more time remodeling the silver palace

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
... No one answered me question... Is it mandatory to wear a mask? If so, is there anyone who could make me one?

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I wouldn't say it's required to wear a mask but it is appropriate, after all it is a masquerade.

As for the mask making, I guess I could make you a mask or you could ask anyone who skins...