Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bal's Skin thread. - 5000 rad for a custom skin.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Character: Alphonse
Current Skin:

Clothing Reference: The man on the right

I want an alternate costume for him and his blacksmithing pursuits. Please keep the hair and ears and eyes as-is or only make small altercations as I really like the way they are now. Other than that please feel free to do what you want to design a skin that looks like the man on the right of the clothin reference.
4 Wide Arms

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Sorry for the delay folks! I have a backlog to catch up on!

But I will be doing these in the order received!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hey do you have time for an order? :D
Need a variation of Amethyst, but want to make sure you have time.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Back Log

-
"Hello, this is Saelihn. Known sweetheart and all around good person. I whole heartedly endorse Balatro's skins and his level of service."
Your skin is in need of minor edits.
-
Character: Vakaara
Current Skin: this skin glitches a lot (it turns to red and i have no idea why) and I don't like it very much
Clothing Reference:
Something like the picture below I suppose... Maybe purple or nobility.
My ingame name is BuilderPet1500 View attachment 65105
View attachment 65101
Profile Page: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sadistic-noble-vakaara.33718/#post-559579
-
Rosary_Omen

-
Character: Alphonse
Current Skin:

Clothing Reference: The man on the right

I want an alternate costume for him and his blacksmithing pursuits. Please keep the hair and ears and eyes as-is or only make small altercations as I really like the way they are now. Other than that please feel free to do what you want to design a skin that looks like the man on the right of the clothin reference.
4 Wide Arms
-

Character:
Willow Alderneedle
Reference:
View attachment 65163
3-wide arms please~
-

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Character: Vakaara
Current Skin: this skin glitches a lot (it turns to red and i have no idea why) and I don't like it very much
Clothing Reference:
Something like the picture below I suppose... Maybe purple or nobility.
My ingame name is BuilderPet1500 View attachment 65105
View attachment 65101
Profile Page: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sadistic-noble-vakaara.33718/#post-559579
Double Checking you still want/need this. I'v reached you on the Back log.

su353

Lord of Altera
Character: Logan Oakhoof, The Exiled monk (http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-exiled-greathorn.33737/#post-560087)
Current Skin:Goatman.png
Clothing Reference:
Donjons-Tresors-flagellant.jpg

So yeah, He's a big strong muscle caparii, But I'd like for him to have clipped most of his hair off, so that it resembles how a human would wear their hair, leaving just messy head hair and his moustache. Furthermore, He's got half a horn and is missing part of an ear, leaving a long cut on the side of his head.​

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Character: Logan Oakhoof, The Exiled monk (http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-exiled-greathorn.33737/#post-560087)
Current Skin:View attachment 65382
Clothing Reference:
View attachment 65383

So yeah, He's a big strong muscle caparii, But I'd like for him to have clipped most of his hair off, so that it resembles how a human would wear their hair, leaving just messy head hair and his moustache. Furthermore, He's got half a horn and is missing part of an ear, leaving a long cut on the side of his head.​
.... Most caparii dont wear their hair th caparii way... :/

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Skin request!
Character:
Ryan Quinn
Current Skin: download.png
Clothing Reference: Newskin.png
Think Feminine- the colours would be orange/yellow/brown ranged (No real preference but the satchel bag would be a typical leather brown) The hair and clothes are very focused on covering up every amount of skin possible without too much suspicion, so the orange,yellow and brown would be very low saturation. His neck is covered by his shirt but any part of his face covered is just strategically placed hair. (To explain, he's hiding the massive burn on his right side)

If I need to provide more info I can- I'm also fine with waiting as I wont need the skin any time soon-

Edit: Also has leather/cotton/wool gloves whichever looks better.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Character Name: James McGuffin
Current Skin: (will attach file)
Clothing Reference: I just need a few skins... One of James with his current skin slightly altered to have a steel chainmail mixed in.
I also need a fancier blue robe deal for James mainly for the ball and such.
And a skin of James in his undies! James seems to be jumping into rivers a lot lately so! Ye' know... If ye' want... He's a big buff guy... Have fun with it... :p

Attachments