Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bal's Skin thread. - 5000 rad for a custom skin.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Character: Grant Anderson
Current Skin: download (39).png
Clothing Reference:

I believe I get a family and friends discount? *waves around a piece of cardboard with crayon on it*

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Character Name: James McGuffin
Current Skin: (will attach file)
Clothing Reference: I just need a few skins... One of James with his current skin slightly altered to have a steel chainmail mixed in.
I also need a fancier blue robe deal for James mainly for the ball and such.
And a skin of James in his undies! James seems to be jumping into rivers a lot lately so! Ye' know... If ye' want... He's a big buff guy... Have fun with it... :p
I'd also like to request a matching dress skin for a miss @KatyKookie if that is possible

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Character: Wynnter Truewolf
Current skin: KWX2Q4E.png
Clothing reference:

Need this skin for the Nobles Ball so plz make it fast! Not trying to be rude!

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I was going to make some art for my application, but I never got around to it...
(I guess that says a bit about how I've been feeling recently. Ha...)
Character: Here
Current Skin:
none yet
Clothing Reference:
Sort of like a red poncho? or is it like a cape... I dont really know what the word is... I should really finish that art
And a yellow tunic

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Man. Rex. I havent touched this thread in awile….

I geuss I should go back and check with all the people who's outfits I never made….

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Character: Logan Oakhoof, The Exiled monk (http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-exiled-greathorn.33737/#post-560087)
Current Skin:View attachment 65382
Clothing Reference:
View attachment 65383

So yeah, He's a big strong muscle caparii, But I'd like for him to have clipped most of his hair off, so that it resembles how a human would wear their hair, leaving just messy head hair and his moustache. Furthermore, He's got half a horn and is missing part of an ear, leaving a long cut on the side of his head.​
Skin Request ~

Character - Eira Sigurd
Current Skin -

View attachment 65485
Clothing Referance - {She lives in the North}
More info
- {Character Profile}
Character:
Willow Alderneedle
Reference:
View attachment 65163
3-wide arms please~
Character: Grant Anderson
Current Skin: View attachment 68812
Clothing Reference:

I believe I get a family and friends discount? *waves around a piece of cardboard with crayon on it*

Checking if the quoted people still want these skins.