Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beta/Alpha testers/game designers.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
**fixed the sign crash problem and the fact that you could assault the old lady in area 2. (uploaded 1.4.8)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I was playing from the main page, i'll try on a different browser tomorrow as my brain is about to implode from tiredness... 3:30am after a football match = death

bettymorlock

sry no updates today we were busy looking for a new house, and I have to get up in 8 hrs.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
just read about 3 pages and most of it was amusing...

Anyway, Id like to bring up the point that betty brought up a few pages back about Stencyl being very VERY annoying with RPG's..tis true...

Oh yea, can I be in it? :3

Ari

If you need a perspective if its too small, just go here and type in my name; http://www.minershoes.com/editor

bettymorlock

yes I because stencyle is dumb I have to write a lot of code myself or do strange things to get stuff to work.

but dont worry about the skin I got a system that works pretty well. Also I may have to make you either a creepy person or an evil entity. because the skin is probably going to look pretty evil.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
sorry I havent been able to do anything with this, been away for a couple of days and we start college again tomorrow, so it may be a tad hectic. Once it calms down a bit i'll attempt to reoffer my services.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
So far so good. I will be unforgiving, sorry that's just the way I am.
Couple of glitches:
When talking to the first guy, James I think, the roof of the house shows through the chat bar.
You should consider an "interaction" key that allows you to interact with signs and other objects.
Make sure you are grammatically correct. There are some things misspelt or with wrong punctuation.

This game feels like a Zelda sorta thing and I like it. ;) It can turn out to be great!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Building at the end of the map cannot be entered. Not sure weather that's a glitch or not.
Interaction button missing: nothing to do with the awesome looking Excalibur thing :p
The two beds at the second house, the one with that guy's wife, are inside the wall ._.

I spy with my little eye: Bewpy ._.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So far so good. I will be unforgiving, sorry that's just the way I am.
Couple of glitches:
When talking to the first guy, James I think, the roof of the house shows through the chat bar.
You should consider an "interaction" key that allows you to interact with signs and other objects.
Make sure you are grammatically correct. There are some things misspelt or with wrong punctuation.

This game feels like a Zelda sorta thing and I like it. ;) It can turn out to be great!
Didn't you read the prior comments? The grammar and interaction have already been explained.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Benijim

Character Name (no numbers and needs to be a name that sounds good): Gondarf

Are you willing to at least play the game a bit and help out with development..?(no exp. needed) : Yes

Skin (need full 360 view or the actual skin file):

Attachments

bettymorlock

sry production has been a bit slow I would call my-self the team leader and I have been working alot as of late. I only have had 1 day off the last 2 weeks, so It has been hard getting everyone together. Also my fiance and I are moving atm as well so it has been a bit hectic.

pope has been working on a few of the characters but they aren't 100% ready yet. Also all I have been able to do is a bit of code atm so there hasn't been much to show you guy's, but I assure you we are still working on this. I will try and release an update either late tonight or tomorrow.

love you all ;)

bettymorlock

just read about 3 pages and most of it was amusing...

Anyway, Id like to bring up the point that betty brought up a few pages back about Stencyl being very VERY annoying with RPG's..tis true...

Oh yea, can I be in it? :3

Ari

If you need a perspective if its too small, just go here and type in my name; http://www.minershoes.com/editor
I was asked to relay this info to you:

thepopeisgod said:
" WWWHHHHYYYY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A STUPID CREAM COLORED SHIRT!!!!!!!"
I think he is having issues getting the cream color to look good haha. He should be able to get it though so don't worry ;)

bettymorlock

hey guys, I am having issues with my current project so it's going to take me a bit longer to put it out, but I thought I would at least tell you what it is. I am working on setting up cut scenes. this way we can start to work on the actual story of the game. I also am trying to set it up so it is easy to implement for later use.

Also, What do you guys think of voice acting. I personally am on the fence about it, but some others think that it may be cool. I think that it kinda takes the whole OLD RPG feel away from it, but that would be easy to implement, if we want to try it out.