Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beta/Alpha testers/game designers.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
Depends if you can get all the voice actors you need really.
well the reason It was even brought up is because we all were drama/radio kids in high school. I understand that it is a bit different but still It may all work out Im just asking if you think it would take away from the old-school feel of the game.

bettymorlock

oh and btw you can mute the game now by hitting "m" so far it blocks everything but the text sounds.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I don't quite think that voice acting will work. Not because of it ruining the RP valour that I could never see in such games (sorry, not a personal fan of the "classy" genre). However I think that an 8-bit game with a full on 32 bit voice acting will simply ruin the experience as a whole. I think voice acting should be lowered to literally bleeps and blops. It was funny that way :D

bettymorlock

I after the adding the mute option I added a few songs to the web page that you can listen to while playing the game instead of the in-game music.

It is Sam Hart's new Ep album, and a song by Jory Caron " I love the kow-Vaj". I hope you guys like it, and if you guys like them you can pay for the music buy clicking the link with-in the iframe. ♥♥♥

bettymorlock

so whats the relay for? it doesnt have to be cream maybe a light tan.
IDK he said that cream was a really hard color to work with. I am not sure what that means but Ill tell him that you could do tan if he cant get the cream to work. that just may get him to actually do something. haha

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
IDK he said that cream was a really hard color to work with. I am not sure what that means but Ill tell him that you could do tan if he cant get the cream to work. that just may get him to actually do something. haha
Cream is an extremly hard colour to get displaying properly.

bettymorlock

Is there a list for the NPC people wh are in the game or are going to be?
I actually don't have a list as of right now, but that is not a bad idea. That part mostly isn't up to me though. I am not the sprite/model person so ill have to talk to him.

bettymorlock

Sorry that there haven't been any updates guys. I just moved and don't have my internet set up yet. Should be up soon.

bettymorlock

This project died after that last post...

I am sorry and take all the blame for the sudden disappearance of this project, but I would like to inform you all that Rhino (AKA thepopeisgod), has just started up the project once again. He changed a few things from the original layout and has added on a few new things. If you guys want to see what he is up to you can take a look at his youtube channel here.

Ps I still love you all ;)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
If you still need help with it, I'm average at story writing but have done plenty of beta testing in the past so I'm a decent bug finder.

-K9

Rhino

Villager
We are still looking for help. I will primary be doing the just of the work here, at least for now. I am currently looking for testers/coders/and artist, I am currently doing all of that my self with a small bit of help from my small youtube community. You guys can still find all the same info from the same links on the first post. I will re-post/add them here.

Links:
Site
Youtube
FaceBook
Stencyl

Also I will be releasing all of my behavior code to the community.

Miner

Lord of Altera
(Hope this isn't a necro :p)
I could help with beta testing, if needed :p
And are you still doing the NPC thing? :p