Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broken Moon

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Okay. So. With the magic gone things with magic no longer function properly correct? Two questions. First, is a blaze rod magical to the point of being able to burn people /extremely/ but yet leaving the user unharmed?.
Blaze rod magic is innate to it and doesn't come from any external source, afaik. It'd still work as a heat source or alchemy stands wouldn't brew, and they wouldn't be able to fuel furnaces.

Blaze rods are known to be very hot, but they're very hot for anyone. You can't hold it and not get burned any more than you can expect to burn someone with it. Use tongs or something to avoid hurting yourself.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Erm.. If we had plans fer a magical character, but wouldn't go through with it at this moment, could we complete this with our current?

If this question is confusing, sorry..

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
But there was gonna be a cap..? I thought.

Dunno.

matyio

The original mute
I assume, since nael didn't answer my question, that currently we can't know due to the rp not reaching that stage yet.

matyio

The original mute
I have a question about why the current users can't use magic. Is it because of the way required to access magic changing due to this event? For example rather than having to draw from the whatever Vyrden (however it's spelt) you have to draw from something else? Or is it that the flow of magic has been disrupted, as in the ability to access magic in altera has been removed? To summarise my question is why can't you access magic, is it because the technique needed has changed or because the current way of using it has been blocked?
You may have missed this, or ignored it, one of the two,

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I have a question about why the current users can't use magic. Is it because of the way required to access magic changing due to this event? For example rather than having to draw from the whatever Vyrden (however it's spelt) you have to draw from something else? Or is it that the flow of magic has been disrupted, as in the ability to access magic in altera has been removed? To summarise my question is why can't you access magic, is it because the technique needed has changed or because the current way of using it has been blocked?
I cannot answer this, as finding out this information is part of the event~

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Also, for future reference if I seem to miss something, It's probably because I did. I do try to respond to everything, I just have a lot of everything right now~