Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BubbaJorge's Whitelist Application That Caused The Patriots To Win The Superbowl [Accepted - Snerus]

Bubba

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
(New players can only use one account to begin with, so please don't list any alt accounts. You can apply for an alt account after being here for one month.)
The name's BubbaJorge, the one and only.
2. How old are you
?
(Please note that the minimum age to take part on the server is 14. Due to the era of the role play there are some more mature themes which may not be suitable for anyone younger. We can't be held responsible should you choose to lie about your age.)
I am 16, yet most people won't think that at first glance.
3. What country are you from
?
(HollowWorld is an English speaking server. People from around the world are more than welcome to join us and take part provided that they do their best to use a good standard of written English both in game and on the forums.)
The Americas, you know, the one with Donald Trump being the goddamn president?! Yeah, it surprises me too about how down-hill politics got in America these days. I'll lose all hope for this country if Kanye West becomes president in 2020.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet
?
(There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)
Sooo much lore to cover, but your answer is yes.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming
?
(It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)
MetaGaming(Aka: That really annoying and overpowered ability to break the fourth wall) , is when you use outside connections of the OOC realm, and mix it together with the IC realm, which could be punishable to the user. This includes skype, teamspeak, or even in-game.
(powergaming): Power-emoting(Aka: Dragonball Z Roleplay), is when you forcefully execute an emote that breaks the power of actual logic, and realistic actions itself. This action could cause a unfair advantage to you, and may cause strife in the roleplay community, for it's looked down upon many.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server
?
(This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)
"Well.. technically nah."
7. Name one of our current Mentors.

(Mentors are designed to help you get used to the server; you can a list of our current Mentors and what they can do for you under 'Everything you need to know!'.)
Glados. (Nice name BTW)
8. Tell us about yourself
!
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.)
Well, for someone that plays a lot of MC on a daily basis, I'm quite a well-rounded person. I usually take interest in digital artwork, using Adobe Photoshop. I usually create works of art that I take pride in, and making such art usually isn't an easy task either, as it takes hours upon hours of hard blood and sweat, but is worth it for each successful outcome. I also enjoy drawing sketches when I'm bored from time to time. I usually draw highly detailed, and firm patterns crammed in such a small space, and once finished they have the illusion of a million photos right before your very eyes, as it takes pure imagination to picture my art, where you visualize my canvas. I've always also been a stingy person, where I would hoard all my money to myself, rarely even spending it in general! I have hundreds of dollars alone just sitting in my wallet as I'm typing this, and that's just my pocket change. Aside from those skills, I usually love to cook foods of all kinds. From Mexican, or Cage-an, to Italian and Korean, yet I hate making American food, even though that's my home country. My favorite movie genres are usually Action, or Horror, because I like the sense of blood-rushing thrill you get while watching, almost like you're there in the movie. I'm also someone who discusses politics frequently, along with other worldly news happenings, (I bet not many of you know about Russia's SATAN 2 which are two nukes powerful enough to wipe out all of Texas EACH (I'm serious look it up)). Also recently I've been starting animation and maybe call a potential skill in the future, because after looking at how complex it is and how time consuming it can be editing an image frame by frame, it's worth it in the long run to see your work come to life the way you want it to be, and I love that feeling, highly. All-in-all, I'm someone who is well-rounded, witty, stingy, creative, talented, artistic, funny depending if you like my humor or not, and one lonely ass motherfucker.
9. Do you have any examples of your work
?
(This question is optional! Are you an artist? A builder? A writer? If you want to show off some of your work, we'd love to see it! You can upload a file at the bottom of the page to attach some pictures if you like! If you don't have anything you want to show, that is perfectly fine. Don't worry.)
Alokar zastrianis fight art icon.jpg
An image of my old RP character on another MC server.
Alokar Zastrianis Reboot2.jpg
An image of my new character on the same RP server.
Alo'kar Zastrianus Profile picture.jpg
My current thumbnail (It might be changed later in the future, but this was my first)
Unther icon.jpg
#LongLiveUntherCinderburn
My first ever animation (Yes it sucks, but i'll get better, don't worry about it ;) )

Also just a heads up, I'm a highly skilled builder in MC, and have been taking pride in builds since 2013. If you ever need that extra builder that can do the job right without any slack or hassle, then I could be of potential use.

Proof:

2016-08-14_23.08.42.png
2016-11-23_20.01.08.png
2016-09-24_21.21.12.png
2016-09-24_21.23.06.png
2016-11-24_17.19.15.png
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(This question is also optional. If you were referred by someone, that person has a chance to get a referral reward.)
Nope, came here on my own through the amazing world of the internet.
About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)
Alo'kar Zastrianis

Character Age:
(Simple enough!)
31 Years old.
Character Race:
(Have a look through our Playable Races!)
Human.
Appearance:
(We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.)
Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Style: Mildly short around the sides, and long around the top, and bangs, his bangs also are sticking upwards like a greaser from the 80's. He also has a brown goatee with two slashes of hair shooting upwards on each cheek.

Skin Color: Light Tan

Clothing: Usually wears a neat brown tunic, with brass buttons, and a white undershirt, with baggy pants and brown shoes with silver buckles, he would also wear a broad belt, made of black leather, and a dwarven pickaxe as a belt buckle. He also wears a orange medieval- styled tie, with a brass ring in the center to secure the knot in place.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 155Ibs

Body Build: Muscular, and lean, with not much fat, but with muscle.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)
2017-02-06_17.27.44.png
Me taking a selfie of a random dude I found near by.
Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

Current Setting of the Server: Medieval Fantasy

A child, one born in a small town with the pristine and determined will power to follow their dreams, a young boy who laughed at the weak, and looked head on confronting the wise, one with the brute strength of words, but the body of a unfortunate accident. This child with many stories, many past experiences that lead him to his future self that we all know today. His name is Alo'kar. This man has no real job, no real establishment, but works around these barricaded boundaries by earning a living ominously. He generally doesn't seek the brute strength or visible horror of real rebels that are mutinous, but rather conceals his ominous inner self, through trades, and strives for economic recognition. Alo has learned from past experiences about participating in physical crime, which costed his right leg that is now a cast iron replacement. When he was a child, he was always the kid who learn exploits through everyday conflicts, no matter how big or little, and always was viewed by many as a "Handyman Child". His parents, Alisina and Bob Zastrianis were highly stingy, and always were fat-cats on luck, his father mainly. Bob would teach young Alo how to gamble, and always hid this from his wife, Alisina, since she disapproved for the young youth to learn risk early, as it could be detrimental to cause Alo to turn highly greedy. And, poor Bob never listened to Alisina, as Alo was then in just months of mastering the art of gambling became increasingly gluttonous. Around Alo's teenage years, Alisina finally found out about this secret, and without warning, divorced Bob on the spot. Alo decided to join Bob in gambling, which Alisina refused to make happen, and so held the boy hostage. Around his late-teen years, Bob broke into Alisina's house, and ended up rescuing Alo from the mentally corrupt woman, although Bob was corrupt too, as he then burned the ex-wife's house down, with her in it. Around his young adult years, Alo was being taught true crime by his father, as Alo planned strategies, and tactics, being the analytical one, and his father causing the ominous acts, who was the stealthy and heavily built one. Together, they committed numerous crimes and got away with each one, racking up mysteries every time. Around Alo's adult years, Bob got into a corner, falling into a trap of guards surrounding him and blocking every escape. Alo was also caught by the guard,but managed to escape successfully by the cost of his own leg, and preforming his first and only act of violence. His father however wasn't so fortunate, as he was then cuffed, and hung no time later. Alo, now all by himself, vowed to keep crime as his dream, but hid the fact that he was a criminal, for the sake of his father's cold, dry death. Alo decided to take a break from his old town, and start new grounds in a whole different city afar, the big city, where he still continues the life of a criminal.

"I've made more crimes as a vigilante than I sold items as a trader. Disguised as innocence, but hidden a threat."

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
A very much acceptable application. The one thing I'd like to note is that - per HollowWorld's rules, all characters must start with no more than an adept level of mastery over any skills or talents they may possess. Your character may have some experience as a swindler or a thief, but the majority of their talent and mastery must be earned through natural RP on the server.

Other than that, however;

Approving

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.