Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Building Contest: Shrine of the Pantheon {Winners Announced!}

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
+Shrine of the Pantheon+
-The Place of Worship-
And now it is the time to announce the results!

After a week of thorough exploring and note-taking, the three most impressed builds have gained spots in First, Second, and Third place!
As the first-place winners build will be featured amongst server builds (With due credit given where it is so greatly deserved), it has been removed from the Creative World and will soon have a home upon the main map. Every other wonderful building made for this competition is, of course, a creation of its owners and they are able to do with it what they will.

A humongous thank-you and HollowWorlds gratitude to all who entered the build contest!

-To the Winners!-
In Third Place, we see the unique domes of Mineturtletrap! @mineturtletrap
As is with the third place winnings, he has received 10,000 radients for the wonderful effort (You'll find it in your /money). I encourage all building structures requiring detail to go look at his lovely submission.
Thank you again!

In Second Place, comes RecklessSquid! @RecklessSquid
A truely traditional Cathedral, for which I would suggest those searching for patternwork to come take a gander! As is with the second place winnings, RecklessSquid would have also been rewarded 10,000 radients - But in the interest of congratulations, it has been upped to 20,000 (You'll find it in your /money).
Thank you again!

... And, finally...

We have our First Place Winner!
SolusRequiem! @solusrequiem

Congratulations~!

You can contact any Admin for your reward of a custom title, and 60,000 radients has been deposited into your bank!
Our great appreciation for your efforts!
Chosen ultimately for its functionality and stunning visuals, the build of SolusRequiem unfortunately can no longer be viewed upon the Creative Map. Do not fret- I daresay you shall see it soon...

And with that, the Build Contest 'Shrine of the Pantheon' has concluded. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

-By Michcat

Deadline:
Has been set for June 30th.
Please post the Creative-World Coordinates of your submission to this Contest. The Build must be outlined by wool and possess a sign (Placed by you) detailing who built it. Mark your submission "Completed" or "Work In Progress"- And we'll gladly give a few pointers following the criteria. Changes can be made until the final deadline is announced!

Requirements:
-Ability to hear chat in LOCAL range from end to end. Local is 100 blocks around you. (Moderately large, yet not excessively - The limit may be pushed)
-An area for 3 main ‘shrines’ (Decoration of Good, Neutral, and Evil will take place post-competition), and then 10-12 smaller shrine areas. The amount of Pantheon members does not factor- “empty” spaces are manageable.
-Please keep all shrines 'neutral', save the designated areas. They will be filled by the lore team.
-Terrain does not need to be factored, and to build as if on a plains biome.
-Include coordinates of the build in your submission. It must be within the Creative World and relevant pieces circled/squared by red wool. Use /warp Contest to get to a clear area if needbe.
-Neutral materials used. This is to house the entire Pantheon, and should not favour any one of them.

Suggestions:
-It might be a Chapel, Courtyard, Cathedral- Or even Temple. Feel free to be creative!
-To leave out identifying colours in the build, making it as pantheon-neutral as possible.
-A courtyard, fountain, or garden area.
-Decent lighting throughout.
-Use the current Cathedral (Destroyed as it may be) as inspiration.
-Add a small sign with the name of the builders and contributors! We’d love to have proper credit presented.

Optional Additions:
-A homestead or IC place of residence for the persons who would maintain the build as part of the Pantheon-Related organization that will be released post-’The Return’ campaign.
-Pews, seats, or similar places of worship nearby the ‘shrines’
-Small library or archives-related building, separate from the main building.
-Stained Glass windows, or areas where these might be installed.
-Shalheranas Tree
-Bathroom/Latrine/Outhouse
-No Basement

Areas of Critique:
-Visual and aesthetic appeal
-RP Compatibility
-Structural Compatibility
-Creativity
-Lag or lack thereof
-Optional Additions or lack thereof

Prize:
60,000 Radiants reward and one custom title for each builder.
Runners up get 10,000 radiants.

(Written by Michcat, thank you~)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Was curious what we'd be doing with the new Gods running about. I'll give it a shot.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Does basement count as under the main elevated construction but not under ground? (aka, ground level, but it's not technically a first floor as the entrance leads above

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I'm quite interested. Although, I don't get the LOCAL CHANNEL point, care to elaborate a little more on what you meant?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
This would be a pice of cake if my mc was not so damm laggy. So if my mc woulnd't be laggy what would i do a beautiful garden or a shrine temple, another question does it need to be on the ground or may it float on a cloud?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This would be a pice of cake if my mc was not so damm laggy. So if my mc woulnd't be laggy what would i do a beautiful garden or a shrine temple, another question does it need to be on the ground or may it float on a cloud?
Floating on a cloud would break all rules of physics and gravity. It's a temple we can visit, not really the gods.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Floating on a cloud would break all rules of physics and gravity. It's a temple we can visit, not really the gods.
Maybe a low hanging cloud :p. like this one lol.jpg

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It will be a aoptical illision you have such a cloud as above and then you build onthe mountain so it looks like its build on top of the cloud

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'd like to join in, but can it be . . . . .ALL SKRAAG?
The three new main gods should be Rahas, Crusade, and Theodra.

Will be enforced by the Brotherhood of the trinity, or whatever we will call the Order. Things got messed up when Valor died. We have to find a new patron god :p