Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Building Contest: Shrine of the Pantheon {Winners Announced!}

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Though I would accept Skraag, Shalherana and The Grey Lady. AKA, the god of undeath, the god of life, and the harbinger of death.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hmmm, I am biased and shouldn't be taken seriously.

We used to be the Order of Valor aka Brotherhood of Korigon.

Our overall mission was to defend those who can't protect themselves.

Rahas, Crusade, and Theodra were all good candidates to take his place. So why not a trinity.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Hmmm, I am biased and shouldn't be taken seriously.

We used to be the Order of Valor aka Brotherhood of Korigon.

Our overall mission was to defend those who can't protect themselves.

Rahas, Crusade, and Theodra were all good candidates to take his place. So why not a trinity.
All this discussion still hinges on what God/Gods remain after/if the corruption is removed. And Theodra, I believe, is pro-corruption. So if the corruption is delt with, I don't foresee her being praised afterward; if she is still alive. This also applies to The Grey Lady, though she may just be being manipulated by the corruption.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
All this discussion still hinges on what God/Gods remain after/if the corruption is removed. And Theodra, I believe, is pro-corruption. So if the corruption is delt with, I don't foresee her being praised afterward; if she is still alive. This also applies to The Grey Lady, though she may just be being manipulated by the corruption.
Theodra was bound in chains by corruption FORCES her to do their bidding. I believe Rahas freed her last week

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The three new main gods should be Rahas, Crusade, and Theodra.

Will be enforced by the Brotherhood of the trinity, or whatever we will call the Order. Things got messed up when Valor died. We have to find a new patron god :p
I want to see you guys enforce stuff in other people's territories >>

- No, the official big 3 should be Gods and goddesses generally see as the new big 3 or those declared the new big 3 by the lore team. - that is if there even will be something like big 3 from now on.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I want to see you guys enforce stuff in other people's territories >>

- No, the official big 3 should be Gods and goddesses generally see as the new big 3 or those declared the new big 3 by the lore team. - that is if there even will be something like big 3 from now on.
Na we ain't enforcing anything, influencing maybe

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The three new main gods should be Rahas, Crusade, and Theodra.

Will be enforced by the Brotherhood of the trinity, or whatever we will call the Order. Things got messed up when Valor died. We have to find a new patron god :p
You were saying?

--- Either way
/rerail

I'll see if I can find time to build something - While my new-old cathedral would fit the bll I need that for Aeyeras :/

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Basically, it should be at most 100 blocks from one end to the other
This is bendable- Everything in moderation!

This would be a pice of cake if my mc was not so damm laggy. So if my mc woulnd't be laggy what would i do a beautiful garden or a shrine temple, another question does it need to be on the ground or may it float on a cloud?
It is specifically required to build as if on a plains biome :D
That sounds lovely, though..

ALSO @bodejodel might be interested

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
..Wasn't Rahas murderkilled?

Michcat

Highlighting this!
-Neutral materials used. This is to house the entire Pantheon, and should not favour any one of them.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Oh hey I have a cathedral you could use that covers pretty much all of this already... OH WAIT >.>
xD

Michcat

Oh hey I have a cathedral you could use that covers pretty much all of this already... OH WAIT >.>
xD
The current cathedral fails several necessary qualifications.

also, we're moving on. I want a divorce and I'm keeping the dog :p