Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Building Contest: Shrine of the Pantheon {Winners Announced!}

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
when might the end of the return campaign be?
That actually depends on many factors- We've just crossed midpoint and are nearing towards it, hence the contest launch.

If the campaign ends up being rather quick, extra time will be allocated for the contestants in the interest of pretty builds :D

Michcat

Only reason I ask is because I'm not going to be around a lot for the next week. Just needed to know if that's gonna be enough time.
I think you got enough time, myself. You probably have a good month, even if it finishes early.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
A preview with shaders. Shaders made that inside look more cool than it actually was.

1.png

Michcat

Not sure if I'm still welcome to this, but if I am I may give it a shot ;)

Thanks for the enthusiasm... I just hope I'll have the time. My summer job fell through (along with all the perks of summer income...) and I have no idea what I'm going to do. Peter Pan was right; don't ever grow up.
I think you should go for it, if you'd like-
Good luck with the summer situation, that doesn't sound fun at all D:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Contest still going~ the current entries look amaziiing~

Edit: Made a /warp contest2 since the area is a bit packed (Which isn't a bad thing!) for anyone wanting to get building :D

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Please don't cast shalherana aside, I don't know about Skragg yet, I might think otherwise tommarrow.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
One of the builds reminds me on a tutorial build when looking at it from dynamap - might be the angle though; need to wait for the finished build to compare...

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
... *Was in it for the heck of it*
*sees reward of customized one title*
*Thinks of a title*
*cries and works on makin' the cathedral harder*

Need.